MIS vs. Power Hour

veganchick

Cathlete
Just wondering, to get a sculpted muscular look similar to Cathe's, what type of weight training tapes are best? Should I alternate PH, MIS and BM? I am doing a rotation of 3 cardio....CM, IM or another cardio like running and then 2 PH per week and one BM..Is this good for ;osing bodyfat and gaining lean sculpted muscle? I am also a vegan doing WW..Thanks

I liked the results from 2 PH 1 CM and 1 CK and 1RS per week. It helped me lose 4 lbs in a month and liked the leaner (skinnier) look it gave as opposed to my other attempts at a rotation.

Hi, I was wondering what your other attempts at a rotation were in the past for comparison.

Thanks!

Stacy

Hi,
I went on S&H and 3 cardios for the longest time ... 4 months.
That helped a lot with increasing my squat weight! Then I did mostly cardios ... CK,PM,PC,BM (cardio only) and LL (this was when I injured my left shoulder from trying GHAS ... guess after a rotation of S&H the speed of GHAS was too much)I lost weight too from all thie cardio on this one but with PH the change was noticeable. I looked skinnier and my arms and legs looked leaner. I have a hard time making them look just right ...and PH did some good things for them. I'm doing PS now and can't wait to go back to PH. Right now it is PS plus CK,CM,BM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.