Miracle Greens/Miracle Reds

FitinAK

Cathlete
I received a packet of the Miracle Reds when I ordered some other supplements and I finally tried it today. It tasted pretty good in water. Just wondering if anybody has used this supplement before on a consistent basis? Would you recommend it? Benefits?

The information on their website states "Miracle Greens is a nutrient rich food supplement that is great tasting and good for you. One tablespoon of Miracle Greens powder mixed into twelve ounces of any non-citrus juice or water surpasses the nutrition of five servings of fruits and vegetables without the calories or carbohydrates, optimizing the body’s pH and stimulant-free health".

Also wondering if anyone has tried the Miracle Greens. I'm a bit reserved on this one just because I am afraid it might taste like my backyard. haha.

Thanks in advance!
Sherri

:7

I follow John Berardi's eating guidelines http://www.johnberardi.com/
His supplement recommendations are Fish oil(every man, woman,& child), Greens+, post workout recovery drink, creatine.

So, yes! I use Greens+ and like it a lot. I use it in place of a multi vitamin. I never heard of Reds.:)

I haven't tried them, but I go to a chiropractor who highly recommends them (and he doesn't recommend a lot of supplements).

I've used Miracle Greens, as well as many other greenie superfoods. I'd have to honestly say that these are my least favorite. Well, I actually bought another brand that's supposed to taste worse, but I am scared of them now. It is pretty harmless if you use it in relatively strong-tasting juice; for example, I make my own juice with celery, cucumer, parsley, mint, cilantro and apples. It hides pretty well in there. Something with more sugar, which I like to avoid, will hide it even more.

All green superfoods taste like lawn-mower waste, though, as far as I'm concerned, but I believe in them. I'd just find a juice you can hide it in and go for it. :)

Sara

>All green superfoods taste like lawn-mower waste, though, as
>far as I'm concerned, but I believe in them.

I agree, LOL! Especially the 'healthiest'ones, that don't have additives. YOu can get used to it to some extent, though, so if something tastes 'too green'at first, try dividing the daily amount into smaller doses that can be more easily disguised.

Green foods taste,well--------- green. I use Boichem's greens and whey protein powder. It is sweetened with stevia and is quite palatable. It is easy just to dring the protein and the green stuff in all on shabang.

Congradulations, Sherri, on your 140!! My magic number is 139.9!

Cheryl

>Green foods taste,well--------- green.

How true!
The one green food I've found that didn't taste green is flash-frozen wheat grass juice from www.dynamicgreens.com . They claim it tastes sweet and good, and it does (dropped in a glass of water, all by itself).

Vitamineral greens is one green food that must be extremely good for you, because it tastes SUPER GREEN!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.