Mini Update 2/9/06

Cathe,

Glad to hear that you are improving. Hopefully, next week's doctor visit will also go well. As you tell us, rest, rest, rest!

Love ya,

Yvonne

Take care and make sure that you do not rush it. It can take quite a while to recover, as I am sure you are very well aware. We would rather have you at 100% so you can provide the same high quality workouts that we are accustomed to receiving from you.

Sheila

Thanks for the update, Cathe.

Hang in there, we are with you all the way through this situation.

One thing though, I have heard that after an injury of this type it is highly advisable to forego moves like:

Tuck Jumps
Airborne Jacks
Plyo jumps

Or any other jump that we look absolutely idiotic attempting.

Disclaimer: I am in no way shape or form a medical advisor, no do I portray one on TV.}(

Thanks Cathe. I have more than just snow melt to look forward to in the Spring!
Take care.
Colleen in Minneapolis

Cathe~
So wonderful to hear that you are getting better. I know how it is to sustain and injury and everything almost comes to a stand still!! So happy to hear you are on the mend and almost back to normal.....Keep up the great spirits! :7

Thanks for the update Cathe...{{{{{{{{{hugs coming at you}}}}}}}}}!

Ruth:7

SO glad you're doing well. I could, however, easily live with no jumps in the workouts. :p

Here's my every wish for your speedy, graceful and non-painful recovery. I simply love your work and your workouts, Cathe. May you be up and going again real soon.:)

Thanks for the update Cathe. I'm so happy to hear that you're pleased with your healing.

I just wanted you to know that I personally would be 100% happy if you allowed one of the crew members to show the high-impact on some of the moves that could potentially aggravate your calf. In fact many of us have asked for modification shown in the past, so this would work for that as well. You know yourself, and I know you would not compromise your long-term health for new dvd production.

I don't think not being the one jumping on one foot, for example, makes you any less Cathe to us. Just something to ponder. :) Heather

Hi, Cathe, was so excited to see your update, and happy to hear
your injury has improved greatly.
Hope your next appointment goes even better, take care!

Brigitte :) :) :)

If anyone can overcome this "life obstacle", you will! You are my inspiration to physically become the best I can be. Thank you for all you have done for the world's advanced exercisers!

Tenaha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.