Michelle Dozois: Bodyfit 360

Nice of you to post about the pre-sale here, Clare. It didn't even cross my mind. I pre-ordered both when she announced it on Facebook. Body Fit 360 is a fun and effective workout. Michelle is a total energizer bunny. Haha! ;) So excited for all the new exercise DVDs we are about to add to our libraries!! :D

Aahh! Thank you Clare!! I've been wondering about these! I appreciate the post and the links! They look good and Michelle looks great too. Any word on the "Peak 10" wkouts? I assumed they would all come out together...

Without intending to kill your pre-order joy ladies, is this type of post not an infringement to forum policy? :-/
Is this post not a commercial post?

I can remember a similar being deleted not so longer ago from the same helpful user.

Without intending to kill your pre-order joy ladies, is this type of post not an infringement to forum policy? :-/
Is this post not a commercial post?

I can remember a similar being deleted not so longer ago from the same helpful user.

I don't know, is this any different than the "Kelly Coffey Meyer" thread? That was never shut down. Don't know, just asking.

I don't know, is this any different than the "Kelly Coffey Meyer" thread? That was never shut down. Don't know, just asking.

I can recall a post being deleted....yes the thread was not shut down.
The discussion turned into a review although the post in question was deleted.

I don't recall reading a post warning a pre-order for piyo, weider ruthless and body beast.

I can recall various discussion reviewing program above though.

Just saying ;-)

I really like the looks of these and I like Vol. 1, and so I was tempted. But I won't let myself acquire either of the new ones until I use Vol. 1 more regularly. And I'm standing by that! :p (There, I said it, now I really have to stick to it.)

ETA: I CAVED! Shame on me. :oops:

Last edited:
I can recall a post being deleted....yes the thread was not shut down.
The discussion turned into a review although the post in question was deleted.

I don't recall reading a post warning a pre-order for piyo, weider ruthless and body beast.

I can recall various discussion reviewing program above though.

Just saying ;-)

Nathalie, I been on this forum a long time. People alway post about new upcoming workouts, presales or other instructors workout. What's wrong with that? I don't see a problem? I did get an email from Michelle about the pre sale, but forgot to order this weekend.

Last edited:
We regularly post to let each other know about sales, pre-orders, special offers, coupon codes for offers to do with fitness products. The lovely Denise is usually the one who alerts us all to new and upcoming releases. Seems I tipped her at the post! I don't work for Michelle Dozois, I simply know from reading the Bodybeast and Weider Ruthless threads, neither of whose programs are any threat to Cathe since everyone on the thread uses those programs AND Cathe's STS, btw, that many responders liked Michelle's original Bodyfit 360 workout. Hence, why wouldn't they be interested to read about her new releases?

Nathalie: it does not fall to you personally to police the boards. Let SNM do it since they more than anyone, know the rules. If they wish to delete any thread at any time, they will and do. So, I let them determine what can and cannot stand. Do you not have anything better to do?

Clare

Thanks for the heads up on this presale. I was planning to order Body Fit 360 to add a bit of flexibility work into my workouts, but instead just preordered the Dance Conditioning yesterday morning. Woo!
The dance one seems a bit more like the original Body Fit 360, no? Athletic conditioning looks interesting, but more similar to stuff I already have (except maybe that active stretching, which looks fab).
Roz

Hi Everyone,

I was just asking a question without intending to implement any policy.
Posts have been deleted in the past and I am not the only one having asked the same question.

Once again we are all free to express our opinion and asking questions is part of it.

Wish you all happy shopping :)

I guess I don't understand what you are trying to say. There is no forum member on this thread that is selling anything.

Karen,

There has been deletion of post written with the purpose of selling dvds in the past.
if you click and read through link above you will understand and see by yourself.

Also commercials post are not allowed as per link below.

http://cathe.com/forum/threads/commercial-postings.255650/

That being said my original post was an honest question:)
So I was not trying to make up any rules as it has been posted above!

Warnings/heads-up of coupons and other special offers have always been posted I know.
This is different. Just saying.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.