Commercial Postings

SNM Videos

Administrator
We would like to once again remind everyone that we don’t allow posts from people whose end purpose is to sell or promote other companies DVDs. We want open discussion to continue to be used for “customers” who want to openly and honestly discuss other fitness DVDs, not to be used by other companies, or individuals, to promote or sell their products. Though this has been a problem for many years, lately it seems to have greatly expanded. If you work for another fitness company either directly or indirectly or are an internet or stealth marketer... we ask that you not post on our site about any products you sell.

Customers on our site need to know that discussions about fitness DVDs and products are honest and from fellow customers, not from sellers that appear and seem to be customers. Threads and posts that violate our forum rules will be deleted and users that violate our rules will have their accounts deactivated.

Last edited:
It is really sad that people always try to take advantage of others, are underhanded, or are just generally horrible. I'm glad they posted this but also must say to any 'user' who is trying to promote their products: you are barking up the wrong tree with me--I'm a hardcore Cathlete and find for what she does she is the best and I have no need of any other instructor!

It is really sad that people always try to take advantage of others, are underhanded, or are just generally horrible. I'm glad they posted this but also must say to any 'user' who is trying to promote their products: you are barking up the wrong tree with me--I'm a hardcore Cathlete and find for what she does she is the best and I have no need of any other instructor!
Yep, Fellow happy hardcore Cathlete here ;)

Totally agree. I was even careful when I was discussing P.volve last summer because I had no agenda other than to share what I was doing to rehab my knee. And thankfully, whatever I did worked- the rest, the P.volve, the brace and I’ve been happily back with Cathe ever since!

ME TOO!!

Well, I hope this wasn’t posted for my benefit. I’m not trying to make money by posting on these forums.

I own all but 11 of Cathe’s DVDs. Many were purchased first as VHS tapes and repurchased as DVDs later. I’ve ordered approximately $325. In merchandise in the last 6 months. Clearly I support her.

That said, I do, unapologetically practice other fitness methods and activities in addition to Cathe’s. That’s one reason I don’t participate in exercise check ins here.

I’ll go back through my posts and remove any links to my blog so there’s no confusion. In the future I’d suggest that anyone who is suspicious of another person’s motives just privately contact them. It keeps confusion to a minimum.

Lannette, this is a VERY OLD thread that got revived somehow. I seriously doubt it has anything to do with you at all. I think this originally surfaced over some blatant spam posts by people who weren't even typical posters. Obviously you are not in that category.

Your blog is very helpful and I hope you DON'T remove your links

That said, I do, unapologetically practice other fitness methods and activities in addition to Cathe’s.
Me, too!
For me, even hearing the same thing from two different people helps me retain and or grasp a concept.

And although I don't participate in check-ins here, I do know people post using other trainers all the time in the threads I have bumped into inadvertently.

Anyway, post away, Lannette :cool:

Well, I hope this wasn’t posted for my benefit. I’m not trying to make money by posting on these forums.

I own all but 11 of Cathe’s DVDs. Many were purchased first as VHS tapes and repurchased as DVDs later. I’ve ordered approximately $325. In merchandise in the last 6 months. Clearly I support her.

That said, I do, unapologetically practice other fitness methods and activities in addition to Cathe’s. That’s one reason I don’t participate in exercise check ins here.

I’ll go back through my posts and remove any links to my blog so there’s no confusion. In the future I’d suggest that anyone who is suspicious of another person’s motives just privately contact them. It keeps confusion to a minimum.

Please do not take this old thread personally. You do not share your workout to intentionally promote other trainer but others do.

Just carry on checking in to encourage everyone!

Take care :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.