Michael Thurmond

THARTMAN

Cathlete
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone is following his 6 weeks body transformation. If so has it worked for you?? I am getting married in June and need all the help I can get!!:)
Thanks,
Tracy

Hi Tracy, congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I tried this program - it was a bust. For me personally it was not what I expected. I guess we all want a "quick fix", etc. and after the first week of following the program to the letter I felt tired, cranky and didn't lose an ounce. I sent it back. The program that has worked for me consistently is the LA Weight Loss program. I've been on/off it for over a year and lost approximately 60 pounds and over 35 inches off my body. Due to recent sugery (October)and because of medications, lack of exercise I've gained a little back - about 9 pounds, but that's ok. The program works for me and I was never bored or hungry. I especially love the one on one with my counselor. Give Michael Thurmonds a shot, it may work for you. Sorry, there I go again - long - lol.

Take care,

Iris

Hi Tracy
I just ordered Michael Thurmond it looks to difficult. He made alot of since however I got some good ideas, but I am sending mine back as well. Good luck. Ive started Beach body . It is similar but simpler. Weight watchers is a great program. You never go hungry and get to eat what you want
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.