MIC Step and new tapes???

L

lenglish

Hi Cathe!
I just finished MIC Step portion and I can't believe how long it's been since I've done this section! What fun! I really enjoyed the 3 combos and then putting them together all at the end. It's a little different than all your other step tapes. Quick and to the point (not that I don't LOVE all your tapes!)

A question: Will your new tapes be as intense as MIC step? I see that you've approx. 25-30 min. for the cardio. I think it would be great if these cardio portions were similar in style/length as MIC Step.

I know that you're in the "planning stages" of the videos but I just wanted to pick your brain a bit.

Take care,
Lesia

Hi Lesia!

Glad you had fun with MIC. You are pretty much right on the money with your comment. Yes, it is my intention to be quick, intense, and to the point in the six pack series(but still keeping the fun factor thing going).

That sounds great!

I am really looking forward to these new tapes! They sound like just what I have been looking for. My daughter is 5 months old now, and she, her 2-year-old sister, her 11-year-old brother, my home business, etc are keeping me too busy for long workouts.
happy.gif
How is Eric doing?
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.