Meso 1/week 2/disc 6 Legs/NAUSEA!!!

Wow I have been doing many of youR workouts for at least 2 years & have been working out with weight/step cardio for over 20 years. I thought I was fit but today's workout kicked my butt. I am 50 1/2 years old.
About midway through my workout I got very nauseated. I had to just lay on my bench for a few minutes.. I dropped the poundage on my weights for the rest of the workout. I had to lay down for a few minutes after each excercise to get rid of the nausea...I was really wiped though the rest of the day

Should I have stopped, or did I do it right by just lowering the weight & resting a little more between excercises. I was fine shortly after I finished. I have never had that happen before

hi cindy, don't know that i have the answer, but i am 54, and i find that i get nauseated during some of cathe's workouts. they are just so dern hard. i haven't noticed it as much this time thru STS. however, yesterday, i was so tired i could hardly move all day. but, there have been several times i thought for sure i was gonna puke. but, i just keep on going. don't know if that is the right thing to do or not, but i tend to be an over-achiever and a bit anal about finishing my workouts.:)
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.