Merry Christmas DGMT!

marcy

Cathlete
Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a great day with family and friends. I am writing on 3 hours sleep since we went to Midnight Mass. I will give you a little update:

Sat - Rest day
Sun - Powerstrike Millennium 2 and Ab Ripper X. PM2 was a great kickboxing workout, fast-paced with lots of kicks, great combos and good emphasis on form. Ab Ripper X is getting easier and I did 50 mason twists with an 8# dbbl.
Mon - YAY Recovery Week! I started off with a daily dose of bliss (40 mins.) from Eoin Finn's Power Yoga for Happiness. I'm getting really good with my backbends (wanted to do Erich Schiffmann's Backbends but was lucky enough to fit in 40 mins. let alone 90!)
Today - Maybe much later after everyone's gone home and DH has gone to sleep, I might get in Core Syn. Otherwise, I'll have to play catch up.

Gin - Less cardio????? Not from the Cardio Queen! LOL! Maybe it'll be good for you to switch things up a little. Hope you find a good rotation for yourself for January.

Deanie - Congrats on the full minute for plank to chaturanga. There are quite a few challenging moves in P90X and that goes straight to the top of the list. We actually did the movies/Chinese food thing last year. We were away in Georgia for Christmas. We saw Rocky and went to one of those Chinese buffets. It was the first time ever away for Christmas and it felt a little wierd but it was fun. I couldn't help myself (there was a really good discount) and I ordered P90X+! I should get it the first couple of weeks in Jan. I'll let you know what I think.

Tracee - Hope you're hanging in there and will rejoin us soon.

Marcy

Good Morning :)

Today was Bryan Kest Tone (#2) and it was a good choice for me. I think I needed to mix it up. I feel like I got a good stretch and did some poses I haven't done in a while. I also like that he does more standing poses and less floorwork. PS- I was a little sore this morning before yoga, from core synergistics.

Gin~ I hope you got your tamales last night!:) Have a wonderful day today! Are you resting today?

Marcy~ Now I am jealous- P90X+! How much was the discount/how much did you pay? HOw long is the discount on for? I may break down and order it- I am really enjoying the X and seeing results. I was thinking today of emailing Jessjugs(?) from the forums and getting legs and back. I definately missed the boat with the X, I should have just ordered the whole thing instead of going the ebay route. Oh well...Have a wonderful day today!

Tracee~ I hope to hear from you after the holidays!

I hope Santa got you all great gifts! Enjoy your day!

Deanie:*

Good Morning and Merry Christmas!

I did workout today!:) I did LIC upper body sculpt premix and PLB stability ball segment. Just a 48 min. workout.
Went to the Christmas Eve service last night and had chili (no tamales!) for dinner. Today we wait til ds and his fiance drive in from seeing her family and then eat and open gifts.

Marcy--So glad to see you post today. 3 hours sleep?? Please take a nap today!!:eek: Congrats on ordering p90x+ You definitely own more workouts than anyone I know!

Deanie--Did you end up going to see National Treasure2? Whenever I look on ebay, curious about ordering p90x, all I see are the entire sets for sale. I never see single dvds. Are you saying that you wish you had ordered the complete set?

Have a wonderful day!
Gin:)

ETA: Did you guys see the precious picture of Cathe's boys? So cute!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.