Medium impact w/ plenty of intensity

jeni

Cathlete
I would like more "medium" impact workouts--high intensity moves & plyos w/ "soft" landings. Another step workout similar to Power Max, Rhythmic Step, or Step Blast would be great--with all the combos tied together at the end. Plenty of power moves & intensity as well as fun & creative choreography, but not strict intervals is my preference. I also would love to see another MIC type workout but with mostly medium impact moves instead of all high impact for the hi/lo section--Cardio Kicks was perfect. Another request of mine is for an all band + stability ball strength toning workout. Also, a medicine ball/cardio workout would be fun, especially if some kickboxing was mixed in, too.
Thanks!

Jeni

I like the idea of "moderate" impact as well (or better yet, show the combo the first time with low impact, then move to moderate, then show higher impact modifications for those who want to go up from there).

I agree with Kathryn, I think having a choice of impact would be best. Thnaks again for all your efforts.

Jeni

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.