Medical Illustrations: AWESOME

serene_46

Cathlete
What a fantastic idea.... We all know STS will stand alone as THE world class weight lifting/ strength program. What a marvelous idea to show the participant exactly what an exercise is doing to the heads of the muscle. An educated trainee is less likely to suffer injuries and more likely to succeed in the program.
Kudos to Cathe, Chris and the gang!!

Want to add in my excitement at this addition also.

What a great idea to not only get us fit by using the DVD's, but also help us better learn what we are actually doing during each excercise.

Once again Cathe, you and your staff rocks! :7

I agree, Cathe and SNM are on top of their game. I couldn't believe it when I was reading the blog. I just keep thanking my lucky stars I preordered the first day! STS is definitely going to provide everyone so much more. I have always been interested in seeing an illustration of the muscles I'm working so I can perform the exercises better, and this is just the perfect tool. I think it's total genius to use the lag time to show these illustrations.

STS will surely rock!

I think this is a great addition to the series. Reminds me of Charlene Pricket's Absolutely Abs w/ the muscle anatomy picture at the start of the vid. SO helpful. Thanks Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.