May Fitness Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
This month's rotation will focus on Variety Training. You will experience various cardio training workouts as well as incorporate the concept of muscle confusion. The benefits of Variety Training is that it distributes the training load throughout the body, thereby helping to prevent overuse injuries. It also helps keep your mind and body stimulated and free of boredom. This rotation is best suited for the seasoned exerciser who enjoys doing a little bit of everything while seeking to burn body fat, enhance functional strength and encourage more lean muscle mass development. Enjoy!

Variety Training Rotation!!!!!!!!!

WEEK ONE:

Mon....Body Max
Tues...Rhythmic Step
Wed....Circuit Max plus 8 minutes of Ab Hits.
Thurs..Off
Fri....Power Hour
Sat....MIC
Sun....Boot Camp

WEEK TWO:

Mon.....Run/walk 40 minutes plus 15 minutes of any section of ab hits.
Tues....PS Legs and Abs plus the step aerobic portion of MIC.
Wed.....Power Max
Thurs...PS Back, Biceps, Abs
Fri.....Step Works
Sat.....PS Chest, Shoulder, Triceps
Sun.....OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon.....Power Circuit
Tues....Leaner Legs
Wed.....10*10*10
Thurs...All Step
Fri.....Kickbox(from CTX)
Sat.....Step & Intervals
Sun.....OFF

WEEK FOUR:

Mon.....Slow and Heavy (S&H) Legs and Shoulders
Tues....Imax 1
Wed.....S&H Chest, Back, Abs
Thurs...Cardio Kicks
Fri.....S&H Bicep, Tricep, Abs followed by an immediate 40 minute Run and/or fast walk.
Sat.... Step Heat
Sun.....off

Have "fun" :7

Cathe, you're incredible - taking the time to post this even as you were packing getting ready for vacation. We really appreciate it!

Enjoy your vacation!

Sincerely,

Alexandra

OK, is anyone else saying, "What is she nuts? Body Max on Monday? And in week 3 she has Power Circuit & Meaner Legs back to back!!!! NO WAY!!!" This looks like a great rotation that will really shake things up!

Yippee! Glad to see CTX and particularly S&H worked into this rotation.... Variety is the spice! Hope I survive this one. :+

Hi Cathe:
Thanks for the rotation for May - it looks great. But I currently do not own PS Back, Biceps and Abs; or Chest, Shoulder, Triceps or any of the Slow & Heavy Series and need advise on which other videos I could use in replace. I have every one of your other videos, including the Intensity Series.

I already did Body Max yesterday and cannot believe how much stronger I am than when I purchased this a few months ago and did it for the first time. I'm looking forward to doing Rythmic Step tonight (one of my favorites).

Sticking with the CTX Series for 3 weeks gave me wonderful results, I'm much leaner and even lost a few pounds.

Any help with this rotation would be great!

Thanks.
Erin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.