May be a dumb question

Candice2015

Cathlete
I am pretty much new to Cathe workouts. I now have RWH, ICE and Xtrain, haven't done them yet, only STS. I am on my first week of ICE and doing the Level II rotation that is in the book.

So my question is how do you use the premixes, are there rotations for those and the timesavers or just pick and chose different ones or do you create a new rotation out of them. I know they change things up, but have never had those to use so I don't really know the best way.

Thanks.

That's one of the best bonuses Cathe gives us - there are so many options you'll probably never use them all. I don't think there is a rotation for just the premixes. I use them if I have to shorten a workout or I want to do a little extra long. There are also premixes that add on the additional bonus footage on a dvd so it flows into the next without you having to select the extras to add on the end, such as the main workout and abs then the cool down/stretch. Then there are some dvd's that have segments (X10), so say you only want to do 3 of the segments then you don't have to fast forward to the end for the cool down. In ICE, you can select a premix that adds the muscle meltdown and/or the blizzard blasts to the main workout. I also like to add in some extra lower body so I'll use some of the lower body DVD premixes to throw on the end of another workout like "just floor" or "just stability ball", etc. Hope this helps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.