Mariangles, "A Proud Fit" Anne re: Turbo Jam

c4ward

Cathlete
Hi. I recently asked about Turbo Jam and you both gave it good reviews. It is so much fun! Thanks for sharing "the party" with me. I can't wait to order the next set. I enjoyed it so much that somedays I do it twice. Thanks to you both! Coleen

RE: Mariangles,

Hey there -

I am glad you liked them!! I always like doing them and love the music. I am glad you had a positive experience with them as well. I can see that not everyone would like them - but I love that kind of music, and one of the few non-Cathe workouts that I ever reach for!

Is this the new turbo jam that I've seen advertised on television? It looks like fun, maybe not as tough as Cathe but sometimes you don't want the same type of workout. A lighter workout helps to break up the monotony. On televsion it's advertised as a package for $60.00. Is that what you guys got it for? Thanks

Hi. Although I haven't seen the infomercial, I know there is one out about it. I got it for $59.99 and ordered it from a live person at Beachbody. Also, someone had told me told me to upgrade the shipping to priority. Otherwise, it can take a month or more to arrive. I got mine 2 days after I ordered it. The $60 price includes the upgrade package with Cardio Party 2 and Lower Body Jam. Check out video fitness for discount coupons. You may be able to get it even cheaper.It's not as hard as Cathe, but the FUN factor is so high that I can't wait to do it. My fiance even likes it. I know I'm gushing. Cathe will always be my number 1, but this is great to add to the Cathe mix. Coleen

C4ward I am glad to know you are having a party time doing Turbo Jam.I can't wait to order the new Turbo Jam workouts too.I think the two live workouts will be avaliable mid December and the other 4 workouts mid January.There will be a louder music option and some 80's tunes mixed in! .

Mariángeles a spanish terminator, TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.