MargaretRichards- Body Electric

silbow

Cathlete
Has anyone ever done Margaret Richards dvds? She has a show on PBS called Body Electric, she is 61 & looks unbelievable. I was looking at her current dvds on her website, Bodyelectrictv.com & was wondering

thanks,
Karen

61!!!! I didn't know that. She does look amazing. She has been around for what seems like forever. She is obviously not as intense as Cathe and I haven't tried one of her workout in probably 10 years or more but I remember getting a bit of a burn.

I remember working out with Margaret on PBS over 20 years ago. She looks fantastic!!!

Margaret Richards was my first intro to weighted w/o's and while I've evolved to a different place now, she was a huge influence for me. I remember I always had some nice toastyness in my muscles after working out with her. I would wake up every morning at 6am to catch her program which would rotate muscle groups.

Then I moved on to Karen Voight and finally Cathe. But Margaret is a classic, just like Jack Lalane and his bicycle abs and jumping jacks which we all do today!
mr2.jpg

same progression

Hi,

I could have written the previous post! I started with Margaret Richards, ages ago, progressed to Karen Voight, and then on to more intense workouts. It must have been 20 years ago because didn't she have a slogan like 40 and fabulous or something to that effect?

Margaret looks fantastic!

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.