March 10 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month we will shock our systems with a combination of total body weight workouts, split weight workouts, and body part per day weight workouts, and circuit workouts. We will also include various cardio activities and of course, encourage clean eating. Remember the harder you train and the cleaner you eat, the better your results….it’s all up to you. Work Work!

WEEK ONE:
Mon: Muscle Endurance
Tues: Imax 2
Wed: Muscle Max
Thurs: 45 minute steady state run
Fri: Kick Punch and Crunch
Sat: Power Hour (eliminate abs and stretch) and go right into HIIT 40/20
Sun: Stretch workout of your choice

WEEK TWO:
Mon: Gym Style Chest and Triceps plus HIIT 30/30
Tues: Cardio Core Circuit
Wed: Gym Style Legs
Thurs: Athletic Step plus Core Max Segment #2
Fri: Gym Style Back, Shoulders & Biceps
Sat: MMA Boxing

WEEK THREE:
Mon: MMA Kickbox plus Slow & Heavy SHOULDERS ONLY
Tues: Step Blast Plus Slow & Heavy BACK ONLY
Wed: MMA Fusion Plus Slow & Heavy LEGS ONLY
Thurs: HIIT 40/20 Plus Slow & Heavy CHEST ONLY
Fri: 50 min. steady state run (or cardio of choice)Plus Slow & Heavy TRICEPS ONLY
Sat: Drill Max Premix #1 (Timesaver Cardio Blast) PLUS Slow & Heavy BICEPS/ABS/STRETCH ONLY

WEEK FOUR:
Mon: Low Impact Circuit
Tues: High Step Training Advanced
Wed: HIIT 40/20 Plus Core Max Segment One
Thurs: Boot Camp (original)
Fri: Step Moves
Sat: High Step Challenge

Replacig Slow and Heavy

I'm pretty much all set for all the workouts except for the slow and heavy week. What can I replace it with as this series is quite unique?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Cathe,

Anyone can answer this question because I know Cathe gets busy. What if you don't have all of these yet? Do some of you swap out for something else?

I am slowly building my Cathe collection but want to start doing the rotation. I only have about 5 dvd's right now, so ont sure what others in this situation do.

Thanks All :D :D

Hi Blkblk! You can take out the body parts from Gym Style workouts (ie Gym Style Biceps only, Gym Style Back only etc). Just stop the workout before we go to the next body part.

I'm pretty much all set for all the workouts except for the slow and heavy week. What can I replace it with as this series is quite unique?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Ebonynicole! I can't speak for everyone but I do know that many people will substitute workouts with ones they have. Try to match a circuit workout with a circuit, a step workout with a step, an interval workout with an interval....etc.

Hi Cathe,

Anyone can answer this question because I know Cathe gets busy. What if you don't have all of these yet? Do some of you swap out for something else?

I am slowly building my Cathe collection but want to start doing the rotation. I only have about 5 dvd's right now, so ont sure what others in this situation do.

Thanks All :D :D

Thanks for replying to me Cathe. I've only been working out to you since January 09 through Fit TV and I love the variety you provide in your workouts. I will do an interval training until I've built up my collection more.

Thanks again

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.