Magic Express-Disney WOrld

luvmylbb

Cathlete
Has anyone ever used the Magic express?My DH and I can't decide if we should use it or a limo. Any advice is appreciated :)
Thank you :)

Going to WDW myself in 68 sleeps.LOL We're not using one of the airlines that is connected with Magical Express though. Check www.disboards.com and go to the Transportation forum, lots of threads on it. Kim

Hi, I agree with Kim about checking out the disboard forums. When the ME service first started there were some complaints, but now that all the kinks are worked out, I hear mostly positive things about it.

I will actually be using Magical Express for the first time next week, as DH and I are leaving California for a two week honeymoon at WDW, woo hoo! We were actually married last year, so Oct. 14 will be our first anniversary, but this is also our official honeymoon. I always tease DH in saying that I've been planning this trip for probably the last 15 years...(we've only known each other for 10 years!)

One other thing about Magical Express. I haven't decided whether or not to pick up our own luggage and take it with us, call me paranoid, though I have read lots of postings on disboard by people with positive experiences regarding having their luggage picked up and delivered to their room. I think either way would probably be fine, but if I tag my luggage for pick up by them, I will at least pack stuff for the first day in my carry-on.

We used ME in July and had no problems with it. We opted to pick up our luggage from baggage claim ourselves. Yes, we were paranoid!

Angie

We were in Disney in May and it was the second day of the ME experience. Needless to say, it wasn't all it was hyped up to be in those first days. But knowing Disney, I'm sure all the kinks are worked out by now. I would use it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.