Lunacat- I have a recipe for you :)

luvmylbb

Cathlete
Take 6-8 egg white and whip them unitl frothy, add 6 packets splenda, dash salt and a tsp vanilla extr., whip until firm peaks form. Put in 250 oven for about 50 minutes. Add fresh berries and a dab of whip cream or cool whip light for a ymmy strawberry shortcake. I have this every night :)

Hey, that sounds great! What do you bake it in? Does it come out flat or domed or what? I'm asking because if you get back to me in time, I'll make it tonight and I want to know what it should look like rather than leaving that up to fate!

Thank you for the recipe!

Lunacat :7

Luna,

I'm not Luvmylbb but I'm gonna butt in here so that you can cook it tonight. :) From the receipe, it sounds like it'll cook just like meringue, which is to say it'll pretty much stay in what ever shape you put it.

I'd just plop it on some foil and spread it out evenly (1-2 inches thick) and maybe flatten the top. I'm not sure how much that receipe will make so you might make have enough for a few of these flat suckers. After the 50 minutes it might not look "toasty" but it'll be done.

Good luck, I hope it's good!

Nadine

~~Happiness is an Attitude~~

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=3517754&

Yes, that is right it turns out like a slightly heavier mereinge and boy is it yummy. I actually use Somersweet as the sweetener instead of Splenda but I think the Splenda turns out good too. I find this a great way to get in some extra protein )

I made this the other night. It was good. Really good. Really, really good.

I didn't have strawberries so I used peaches and pineapple. :9

Thank you so much for the recipe!

Lunacat

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.