Lower Body Rotation similiar to TankTop

JulieS

I love the tank top rotation- like everyone else.:) It has been the best in terms of results for my upper body. I was wondering does anyone have a lower body rotation that would be as effect. I'm interested in slimming and getting cut.
Thanks for any advice!

The tank top rotation already includes two workouts each week for legs. You could always add another (skipping a day between each) using any of Cathe's leg tapes. You could alternate the leg work from Body Max, use CTX Leaner Legs, the leg portion of Power Hour or Mis, etc. Cathe has put out many leg workouts and they are all terrific.

Or, if you have a particular problem area, do the regular two leg workouts each week and on a third day, concentrate on the area or areas you want to improve most. You can pick and choose whichever of Cathe's workouts incorporate moves for the areas you are most concerned with.

Also, kickboxing does great things for legs. Try to include that into your cardio workout days.

Marlene

Thanks for the response:) I love the idea of adding kickboxing for cardio. I know everyone's muscles respond differently but what has everyone elses' results been? Do you think that for slimming and getting cut, it's best to work the legs three days or two? Also does floor work seem to have a different effect than standing leg work?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.