Lower Body/Freestyle Ladies (pics)

run4fun

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

I know most of you moved the check in somewhere else, but I miss checking in with you all. I am still trying to freestyle.

I put some updated pictures in my album. I even have a rear view picture (never done that before).

I hope you all are still lungeing and squatting and squeezing those lower bodies... :D

Beverly

wow! you look great! can you post a sample rotation of what you would do for one week? i think that's what i need to whip my legs back into shape.

thanks!

Beverly,

Your pics are great - you look fantastic! I ordered the Lower Body Solution and Freestyle books but it is taking a while for them to get here. I am anxiously awaiting their arrival!!! I cannot wait to get started. How long did it take for you to notice results?

Those are great pics Beverly. I can sympothize with smiling on the one arm Triceps dips. I keep adding those in as an add on so I can think they are easier??? It depends on what I have done how easy they feel, ie. try doing the Pyramid upper and then do these. I have a tendency to add these on to the end of a heavy workout. You are in awesome shape. I am glad you posted the pics. You obviously know what you are doing. It is funny because the rear view is the one we feel most like leaving out. Good for you!!!
Diane Sue

Beverly~
Your pictures are great. Good job on reaching yur fittness goals! Your family is sweet Too! You are a blessed person :)

Thanks for sharing!

Great pics Beverly!!

Hi Beverly, all I can say is wow you look terrific:). I love those orange shorts which btw I have a pair too;-). They are comfy. I even have white with blue trim. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Beverly,

You look great. I have never done freestyle - could you share your rotation?

Also - you have a beautiful family.

JoJo

I Love looking at pitcures! I know that your legs are in great shape and all.....but how did you get that nice waistline????? I need to get my waistline back into shape! It is basically the part I hate most about my body.Prehaps you were always like it....it looks like we have pretty much the same shape, minus the wasit!:)
Lori:)

Beverly:

you look picture perfect. Don't aim to lose any more weight will you?!!!! Serioussly, you have a body to die for!

Clare

Beverly, you are the picture of health and vitality!

You have the look that I'm going for. Not too skinny, tone, fit, strong !

Gives me hope for the future.

BTW, how long did it take you to get to this point?

Danna

Thank you for posting those. They are wonderful and you should be very proud of your achievements and consistency.

Hey Beverly,

You look awesome. Congrats on your success that I just KNOW came as a result of a lot of hard work.

We're so proud.

Shopgirl :)

Hi Beverly,

How are you? Just wanted to add my .02cent. Girlfriend, you look FABULOUS so strong and very tone. Nice work! I truly missed checking in with guys. How about another Lower Body Challenge, say 6 weeks or so? If you or anyone is up for it, I am too. Have a great day.

Teddygirl~

sure Teddygirl :)

That sounds good to me......... Rhonda :7

Beverly great pics, what kind of tanning lotion do you use if any?

RE: sure Teddygirl :)

Rhonda and Teddygirl,

I am up for a lower body challenge. Do you want to do a check in, in the Open Discussion forum again?

Beverly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.