Lower body endurance

Hi Lisa, a couple of clarifications questions so people can make suggestions to meet your needs...

1) are you referring to endurance-type weight lifting as in lower weights/higher repetitions? (Or more cardio endurance like step workouts?)

2) do you have Cathe's On Demand to try out various workouts or are you looking to purchase DVDs/downloads?

3) Are you open to Cathe LIVE workouts?

Sorry!! I would prefer a weight based I suppose high rep style workout . I was thinking a barre type workout could possibly work. I have several of Cathe’s videos and am willing to purchase any i would need including the live workouts

Last edited:
No need to feel sorry- just wanted a little more idea as to what you're looking for. Coincidentally, I did a little barre rotation with Cathe's dvds this summer. These are mostly bonus workouts, so I'll provide the times too. You may have some of these dvds already.

Kickmax Leg Conditioning Drills ~18 min. Has a Low Impact premix that includes some of the Boxing combos (has some jumping jacks included but I just modified them to LI).

Lower Body Blast - leg conditioning chapter ~17 min.

Xtrain Legs - bonus barre ~15 min

Lean Legs & Abs - bonus barre ~13 min

Great Glutes -bonus barre ~8min

Low Impact Series - Turbo Barre - this is a Total Body but the Lower Body part is about 30-40 min.

Fit Tower Legs, Glutes & Core - has numerous premixes.

Fit Tower Total Body - has a Lower Body premix.

Killer Legs -bonus barre ~18 min.

I recommend the Fit Tower Legs, Glutes & Core due to it's premixes, you have a number of workouts from one dvd.

The bonus workout that gave me the best DOMS was from Killer Legs due to the use of the loop and yoga ball.

Of course there's the yet to be released Lift, Move & Restore - I'm looking forward to the Barre Fusion and the Pilates Fusion too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.