Low Max

lisad

Hi Everyone,
I recently ordered the Low Max DVD and am very fond of it. Ever since I had back surgery for a herniated disk I have had to revaluate how I exercise and high impact just is not good for me anymore.

Are ther any other similar format Cahte work outs you all can recommend? I have modified alot of my older Cathe work outs by reducing the step height but she has so many new products and workouts that I thought I would consult here first. I especially like the focus on the lower body and the fun choreography!

Thank you,
Lisa

You could always preorder her new low impact circut, I know I'm REALLY excitied for that one. You can't beat the preorder prices! As far as others, I just modify when needed (I'm pregnant so I don't do the jumping or subsitute easier moves.)

Low Impact Circuit DVD:

An advanced, 60 minute, high intensity, low impact workout that alternates cycles of weight training with fun and effective step aerobics. A step as well as handweights will be used in this workout (equipment and content subject to slight change if necessary).

Good luck in your fitness!
Lindzebird

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.