Love the Road Trip Video

gogigi

Cathlete
I've been off the forums for a while, but I enjoyed watching the 2008 road trip video and the changes you've made to your site. Very nice!

Oh, Cathe or anyone else. I've recently moved (Friday) and need to have my Shock Cardio preorder sent to my new address. How do I contact CS? I looked around the site but didn't see anywhere to do that. Sorry if I missed it. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Thank you Gogigi! We have truly worked our butts to the level of DOMS making these upgrades/changes :D. We really hope that you will find it very easy and enjoyable to find everything you are looking for now. It is always our goal to continue improving (and we still are as I type ;)) so if you ever have suggestions of things you would like to see, please send it our way.

Here is the best way to reach us...

http://www.shopcathe.com/category_s/24.htm

I've been off the forums for a while, but I enjoyed watching the 2008 road trip video and the changes you've made to your site. Very nice!

Oh, Cathe or anyone else. I've recently moved (Friday) and need to have my Shock Cardio preorder sent to my new address. How do I contact CS? I looked around the site but didn't see anywhere to do that. Sorry if I missed it. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.