Love the guys at the Genius Bar in the Apple Store

hiitdogs

Cathlete
Well, my iPod Nano couldn't be saved, even by the genius at the Apple store ;)
I told him that I had gotten it as a xmas present almost 2 years ago but never used it until 4 weeks ago and it had frozen up a couple of times but usually came back after 30 to 60 seconds. So originally, he asked me if I wanted a replacement for $ 100 or I would get 10 % off a brandnew one. I thought the replacement was better since I like the shape of the second generation Nano better anyway.

Well, I ended up getting the replacement for free
23_30_104.gif
and I had not even asked for it or complained about anything.

So since I saved myself $ 100 I went ahead and bought Cardio Coach Volumes 4, 6 and 8, so now I have all of them
36_2_1.gif

Oh thank God! I've been worried about you all day -- LOL!!! That really is nice though. And it was the right thing for them to do, too.

You're gonna LOVE your new workouts! ;):D

Aren't they the greatest!

I agree! They rock! I was having problems with my iphone so I took it in to get looked at. They said the problem was caused by water damage (I didn't tell them that my DH had dropped it in the ocean while we were in Cabo) At first he said it wasn't covered under warranty and I'd have to pay $200 for a new phone. They ended up just giving me a new phone free of charge!

Enjoy your new ipod and cardio coaches!

Jacque

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.