Lost FitTV

DebD

Cathlete
Our cable company (Cablevision) dropped FitTV. I'm so mad, I emailed them and said isn't America unhealthy enough that you would give up a fitness channel for who knows what. Just venting.

Thanks,
Debbie

Good for you, Debbie, get your voice out there and be heard. I'd be mad, too, if my FitTV was dropped.

Marcia.

Is it perhaps part of another "tier" you may have to pay extra for? My cable company (Charter Communications) has FitTV but it is part of the sports tier that I have to pay $4.95 extra each month to get.

My cable company just changed the channel its on. Unfortunately for those on basic cable won't be able to get it anymore...they moved it to a higher channel. I've got Time Warner.
}(

I went from Basic cable to IO JUST for the Fit Tv channel. Now they cancelled it. They didn't move it to a different channel. I think they might have it available for more money, but I pay these idiots enough already since I get my internet and phone service through them. I'm so mad!!!!
Janet

>I went from Basic cable to IO JUST for the Fit Tv channel.
>Now they cancelled it. They didn't move it to a different
>channel. I think they might have it available for more money,
>but I pay these idiots enough already since I get my internet
>and phone service through them. I'm so mad!!!!
>Janet

Janet,

I know what you mean! I don't get phone through them (Cablevision) but I get internet and cable...it costs me $100.00/month to have the cable modem and thier cable package that is one "tier" up from BASIC so that means NO MOVIE CHANNELS...and now...no FITTV either.:(

It just burns me up!!!x( x( x(

>I went from Basic cable to IO JUST for the Fit Tv channel.
>Now they cancelled it. They didn't move it to a different
>channel. I think they might have it available for more money,
>but I pay these idiots enough already since I get my internet
>and phone service through them. I'm so mad!!!!
>Janet

Janet,

I know what you mean! I don't get phone through them (Cablevision) but I get internet and cable...it costs me $100.00/month to have the cable modem and thier cable package that is one "tier" up from BASIC so that means NO MOVIE CHANNELS...and now...no FITTV either.:(

It just burns me up!!!x( x( x(

I know what you mean! I would have to switch to a digital package that costs $85 a month to get FitTV. I just CANNOT spend $80 a month on TV--my conscience won't allow it!
Amy:+

Me too! I couldn't figure out WTH was going on when I saw it was blank on the channel guide, so I flipped to the channel & there was some message about how Cablevision would no longer be carrying it. I didn't watch it much, but I did get some ideas from it.

I guess it fell by the wayside b/c shows like "NoTorious" are getting the big ratings. x(

During the day, as a rule, my TV was either on cartoons/kids programs or FitTV! Whatever will I find to replace it!?! x(

Or TLC. I'm a What Not to Wear addict.........oh, & I think they have some other interesting stuff too. ;)

I posted about this earlier and NO one reponded :( I dont know why...however, if you call the discovery channel (it's a 1800 number) and complain they will have more power to do something about this. I am so angry and I too pay too much for cable..$82 a month and now this!!! I am just so irritated.. anyway, letters can also be written to Cablevision Corporate and maybe that will do something.. :) I'm going to be going to through Fit TV withdrawl rrrrr!!!!

I wonder if cathe even knows???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.