Lost 90 lbs. and my butt

Latricia130

Cathlete
My goal weight was 130. I was 210 lbs. I am 5ft. 3.5 in. I now weigh between 118-122. I went from a size 18-20 to a size 4. I had a big round butt (which I hated). And now I have no butt. I have not much boobs left either but that's another issue. What can I do to get some shape in my butt? I admit I haven't worked out my over the summer. Since my kids have been out of school my schedule has been crazy.
Kendra

Congratulations! Thanks an awsome job of loosing that weight.

I have no thoughts on pumping the butt up.. Good luck. lol

WOW AND MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome!! How did you do it? What diet did you follow??

What about Brazil Butt Lift or Cathe's Butts & Guts? Or you could just have some of my butt and boobs!!!!! :eek::eek::p Really, I'm more than happy to share them!!!:D

Congrats again!
Pam

I wish I could help you but I do not have a butt or boobs either. I just wanted to say congratulations on the weight loss!!

Congratulations!!!!! That's an awesome and inspiring accomplishment!! As for workouts to lift and shape the glutes, I'd go with Butts & Guts or Legs and Glutes. Depending on your budget, you might want to take a look at STS, too!

Yeah, when I first lost weight I lost my ass too. What brought it back was lunges, squats, step ups, floor work, etc. Really target the glute area in all its glory to build some muscle there. Any of Cathe's lower body workouts that incorporate resistance should do the trick, with Butts and Guts coming immediately to mind, of course. Remember to put your mind in the muscle (your head in your ass, in this case!) and squeeze the glutes hard with each movement.

Thank you all! I used to be one of those women who was more than happy to share my butt and boobs. It's so seems strange that I want a little of it back now.
Morning star,
I'm so glad that that you have had the same experience. I had been laying off the lower body workouts some since I was happy with my size. Maybe I should increase the weights. I used to do squat saying over and over '"I've got to get my butt smaller." LOL! Guess I'll have to find a new chant.

Get yourself to the Barre!:D PureBarre, that is! I LOVE what these workouts have done for my backside! DH does too!;)

go to purebarre.com to see them

My goal weight was 130. I was 210 lbs. I am 5ft. 3.5 in. I now weigh between 118-122. I went from a size 18-20 to a size 4. I had a big round butt (which I hated). And now I have no butt. I have not much boobs left either but that's another issue. What can I do to get some shape in my butt? I admit I haven't worked out my over the summer. Since my kids have been out of school my schedule has been crazy.
Kendra

Congratulations on your weight loss. That's impressive.

Here's a good laugh for ya. :D;) Unless you like the idea.

http://www.buybootypop.com/scripts/...src=ADWBP101&gclid=CO7-qcSTnKMCFQGdnAodTm3KsQ

Kendra

Congrats Kendra!! That's is an awesome achievement!!! PureBarre is wonderful for shaping the butt.

When I need a booty boost, I often turn to older Firm workouts.

For Cathe workouts, there is a premix on Butts and Guts (called something like lower-body blast?) that I combine with the ankle-weight floor work (I do the warm-up, the ankle-weight work, which preworks the glutes, then finish the rest of the premix).

Kettlebell swings using a heavy bell are great for the booty as well (and the entire posterior chain).

Walking uphill (especially doing speed work uphill) also hits that area.

You might also consider gaining a few pounds, as you may have lost too much (I did after I went raw for a while).

When I need a booty boost, I often turn to older Firm workouts.

For Cathe workouts, there is a premix on Butts and Guts (called something like lower-body blast?) that I combine with the ankle-weight floor work (I do the warm-up, the ankle-weight work, which preworks the glutes, then finish the rest of the premix).

Kettlebell swings using a heavy bell are great for the booty as well (and the entire posterior chain).

Walking uphill (especially doing speed work uphill) also hits that area.

Ohhh yeah. Butts and Guts will do the job. And you are right, so would the older firm workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.