losing all 1RM.....

bceogirl

Cathlete
Hi , I hope someone can help me .
I'm doing 1RM testing and did all exercises from disc one last week and saved them. They all appeared in red.
Today when I got in, there is only 2 still in red.......so I'm assuming SOMEHOW the rest got "unsaved" ?????
I have written down the results in the STS 1RM chart , but how do I get them all saved again, short of doing it all over again ? I just wrote down my 1RM, not how heavy a weight I used and how many reps.

Everything I did on other disc's is still in red, but I don't know what happened to disc one , and how to make sure it won't happen to all the others too !

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas !!

Becky

Sorry to here what happened. Since you do not know the weight or reps used in 1rm testing but do know the 1rm then just enter this as the weight but only put in "1" rep and it will then be correct.

Good Luck Sam

Becky, thanks for posting this. I just did the 1RM for disc 1 yesterday and my data is still there, but I printed the workout card just to be safe.

I didn't write ANYTHING down :eek: :eek: . I have a laptop so I recorded the data directly into the 1RM calculator. I guess that wasn't a very smart thing to do. I can't remember the weight I used or how many reps I did for all of those exercises, but I'll be sure to write everything down from here on out.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.