Looser skin in ab area

bchgrl40

Cathlete
I'm fast approaching age 50 and really struggling with my body's changes that seem to have happened overnight. In particular my stomach area and lower biceps. Crepey, looser skin. Is there ANYTHING that can be done or is it simply inevitable? Right now I'm doing 80 Day Obsession (working to combat the butt sag too) which has quite a few core stuff in it already but should I add more? More biceps? Something?

Hi there bchgrl40.
I'm in my early 50s and have experienced the same surprises that age throws at us. Ive never had a weight issue, I weigh 117lbs which is what I've weighed since my teens, (give or take a pound or two) and the crepe skin is such a shock (it can't be blamed on weight loss). Apparently, it is age. Pure and simple.

Regarding the 80 Day Obsession, I did that program when it was first released in January 2018. The results, particularly in my butt, were amazing and still very evident now. Do stick with it. I only wish Cathe would bring out something so intensive to target this area.

You have just joined the sag, bag, and drag club. I'm right there with you. I think it comes with age. But, it's better than being dead.

Hee-Hee, Repo, I like the "sag, bag and drag club" it gave me a good chuckle and you're right it's better than being dead. :)

I have been hitting it hard since Jan 1. My nemesis was the dimpled fat and sagging “bingo arm”. I did a rotation of STS with cardio then on to Lite/Strong & Sweaty rotation along with calorie restriction diet. I am happy to report my arm dimples are gone! Still a little sagging but I am a work in progress. I have a target, be in the best shape of my life when I reach a milestone birthday of 65 years young in June. Also seeing some 6 pack definition. I do have a little bit of crepey skin on my thighs but I’m going down fighting.

Wow these are great suggestions! I've decided to do a 4 Day Split Rotation first and then probably will go on to Ripped with Hiit. Also possible I will change my mind between now and then lol. I'm going to start pushing things a little harder, heavier weights and more intense cardio. I've been coasting too long.

Wow these are great suggestions! I've decided to do a 4 Day Split Rotation first and then probably will go on to Ripped with Hiit. Also possible I will change my mind between now and then lol. I'm going to start pushing things a little harder, heavier weights and more intense cardio. I've been coasting too long.

Did you get the new series? It really is a motivator!

I am in love with the new series. Cathe never fails to keep things fresh. Just when I’m ready to stop, she tricks me and it’s just about over and I finished the workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.