Looking for Opinions

Candice2015

Cathlete
I have been doing STS and enjoy it (I like weight workouts) and have come to Meso #3, but honestly I don't feel I am ready or more so want to move up yet to the next phase, I am not seeing the results I want so maybe that is the reason. So I am at a crossroads so to speak. I have ICE and Xtrain, I have not done either for a rotation, just different dvds with STS. If I am going to take a break before going back later and doing M3, which would be a good one to do or should I do a rotation with both? I need to drop fat and some weight and don't really want a three month rotation. Suggestions? Opinions? I hate when I can't decide on what workouts to do.

TIA

How about the ICE/Xtrain 30 day rotation that's in the ICE user's guide? I've had this one in mind for my pre-summer rotation because I think it will have nice leaning out effects. You might also add in some Muscle Meltdowns to keep up with your STS progress. Burn Sets will also maintain your strength gains.

Meso 3 gave me my best results for definition. It has a different pace. The first week of Meso 3 is 80%, the same as week 4 of Meso 2. Maybe take a week off and then give it a try. The difference in Xtrain and Meso 3 is the pace and rest periods. IMO, I do not think the weights in the Ice Series relates to STS. So, if I could not do Meso 3, I would do a 30 day Xtrain rotation. You can throw in some Ice cardio and blasts workouts on cardio days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.