Looking for Cathe's with ski jumps and jumps onto step

WRITER

Cathlete
Hi all,
I recall that one of Cathe's workouts has a lot of ski jumps from side to side and jumps onto the step and off. I've been going through workouts, and so far I can't find the one I'm looking for. I was hoping to do that workout today, so I thought I'd ask for help. At first I thought it was Body Max I, but it isn't. Though it's been fun going through the workouts -- I have time to do a long hard workout today, so I need help to find the one I want. So, does anyone know the workout I mean? THANKS!

RE: Looking for Cathe's with ski jumps and jumps onto s...

Hi, if I recall correctly, Imax 3, Imax 2 and Drill Max all have jumps up onto the step and Imax 2 and Drill max have ski jumps also. Hope this helps!:7

Christy

I have literally just doing finished Imax and interval 5 has ski jumps from side to side then onto the step. I wonder if that is the one you are thinking of?
Ruth

Its Imax 2, the 7th interval. 8 ski jumps side to side, 2 ski jumps side to side, one jump up on the step-4x, then 3 ski jumps side to side and a tuck-4x. Have fun:)
Deanie

Drill Max also has ski jumps and jumps on and off the step. Drill #2 has lateral skaters, lateral ski hops then jumping onto and off the step.

Michelle

Thanks for all these responses. It will be Imax2 today -- but it looks like I should plan an Imax 1-2-3 week plus Drill Max to top it off! Off to the 'slopes'!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.