Looking for a High Step in Canada

lightening16

Cathlete
Hey Cathe or SNM or anyone really

I have a regular step and have been using a milk crate to do any thing that uses a high step for my other workouts. But after looking at the pic's for STS Cardio it seems that my milk crate will not be working for wide stance jumps. I have looked into purchasing the high step but the shipping makes the price almost double. Is there a place that I could buy one in Canada or a retailer that is closer to the border of Ontario that I could buy one from? I know that I will really use it but that's alot of cash. If you have another suggestion for a bench that might work that would be great too.

Thanks
Heather

I "bit" the bullet and bought just the topper from Cathe. About 6 months after that I was in a fitness store in Sudbury and they had them:mad: I would maybe drop into places like Fitness Source or Fitness Depot and see if they have them. The usually sell the Original Step.

For my slanted risers I bought them from Muscle Up - online. I don't think I've seen the topper advertised but maybe give them a call.

http://muscleup.ca/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=222

I just hate it that we can't get easily these types of things up here:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.