Looking for a check in group...

beskinny

Cathlete
Hi! I'm looking for a check-in group. I've read through a bunch of threads and am kind of overwhelmed. I'm looking for a group where I can stay accountable. It's hard to tell which group does what just from the title description. I just finished my first sprint triathlon, I am a runner (well, jogger), I love to lift. I just need to get on track!!

Hi!

Feel free to join us on Commit to get fit and lean. We start a new thread every day.

We report our workouts and encourage each other. We talk about workouts, eating issues (guilty :eek:) and life. We have become cyber friends through the posting and keep each other up to date with what is happening. That's probably why some threads are hard to follow. Lori in the group runs marathons and lifts weights. She has impressive workouts.

I know a few people post on several threads you could always try that until you find a group that clicks. :) I only post on that one as my time is limited. You can post as much as you want or as little as you want. We have two people who joined us after the RT and meeting Cookie from the thread. Hope to see you around.

Ditto that! It may take a little while to find the right team. I'm on the Getting Our Licks In team, which grew out of one of the Lurker teams. You're more than welcome to stop by and see if you enjoy our company.

There's also a real Lurker group still going, and it looks like they are taking on new members too.

Welcome to Cathe's Forums!

Thank you for your responses!! I will check out both of the groups you suggested. Happy Thursday!
Kelly

I am looking for a check in group too

I am looking for a check in group too. I agree I feel like I need to post what I am doing for workouts to be accountable. Anyone have a group that checks in on a weekly basis. Due to work, I am not always able to log in everyday. Or if any newbies want to start a new group I am in!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.