Look what you made me do!!!

bestoutwest

Cathlete
Ok, so I pre-ordered Cathe's 4 new workouts last September - that's a no-brainer! But look what I have done in the past month, thanks to all your reviews and recommendations:

Pre-ordered Tracey Staehle's new workouts (shipping today!)
Rented Jari Love Ripped workout from Netflix - liked it
Bought all 3 current Jari Love workouts from Amazon
Bought 2 current Kelly Coffey workouts - Loved them!
Pre-ordered Jari Love's next 2 workouts from Amazon
Pre-ordered Amy Bento's next 3 workouts
Ordered 2 current Amy Bento workouts from Amazon (shipping today!)
Pre-ordered Kelly Coffey's next 2 workouts

I'm hoping that's all the damage I can do for awhile!! But, I'm so excited about all the workouts to soon arrive at my door! Should give me no excuse to get bored with my workout collection! Oh, and I already have almost all of Cathe and P90X. This is so fun!!!

Enjoy your new workouts!

Let us know what you think. I'm so nervous to venture "out". Kelly Coffey's step kickbox sounds interesting.

Dallas

WOW! you're going to have a lot of fun checking your mailbox everyday! and you are going to have a blast with these videos!!

Edie, LOL! I am dying to hear about Tracey's workouts! I also picked up the two later Jari Love's as well as the rest of the Turbo Jams. I pre-ordered Cathe (duh) and also Barry's Bootcamp. However, I want MORE! I am dying for a Fluidity barre, but I don't think I can sneak it in without the SO noticing. :)

Hope you enjoy the new workouts!!

Marie

Oh I feel like a dunce!!! I ordered 2 of the Ripped workouts from DeepDiscountDVD and don't like them... I had no recollection you can get them from Netflix!!! x( Of course, this didn't stop me from ordering RTTC from DeepDiscount, LOL!!!

I have also preordered Tracey's workouts (finally shipping!! yay!!!) but have refrained from Amy Bento for some reason. I've also been good and stayed away from Kelly Coffey. :p I caved last year on P90X, though! }(

I don't even have time to do all these workouts... I just like having the options! }( :7

>Wow! Does Amazon sell Amy's first workouts? TIA

Sherry,

Amazon sells them through a second party. So they are actually shipped from this other company. But, they are $7.00 cheaper than buying them from her site.

>I've also been good and stayed away from Kelly Coffey. :p

I just got her workouts this week and REALLY like them! She is very high energy, like Cathe and the workouts were FUN! So.....of course I had to preorder her new ones!! I'm sure I won't be disappointed!

OMG Edie!!! What am I going to do now?? I can't just leave Kelley's workouts alone now!!!!!

>Did you get Tracey Staehle's new workouts from her website?
>Sarah

Yes, I preordered them direct from her website. Not sure if they are available anywhere else yet. Hopefully they will be here soon! She is the only true "unknown" of these 4 ladies, but the video clips sure look good!

I got them from her website, Sarah. I don't know how else I could have preordered them. Someone around here posted a link a while back. I watched the previews and ordered the kickboxing and ab ones.

The "spider" move was what pushed me over the edge! I have tried about 10 times with my bootcamp classes to have them do it- about 5% of the class is able!!! I'm apparently not explaining it well; either that or no one has any body awareness! :p

What price did you pay? I didn't notice on her site that there was a "presale" but just a sale...didn't know if I was missing something. It looks like they would be good videos but I am trying to decide if I want to pay what looks to me as the full price. Thanks for your help
Sarah

The presale is over, but I believe there is a sale going on now if you are buying more than one of her workouts. I'm super excited that Tracey's workouts are on their way to me right now...woo hoo! I rec'd an e-mail that they had shipped. I cant' wait to add the new Cathe's and make up a fun killer rotation using both sets of workouts...woo hoo! Or better yet, follow a rotation that Jillybean makes up combining the two...WOO HOO!
Angela:7

After looking at the videos you got I went ahead and orded some too...not quit as many but I couldn't resist! :)

Pre-ordered Kelly Coffey's next 2 workouts
Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Xtreme

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.