LOL - My cat Eddie

dss62467

Cathlete
I just love this cat...what a character. I'm sitting here "working" and I've got a sleeve of reduced fat Ritz next to me for snacking (yeah...I know...I don't want to hear about it). And this cat jumps up on the table, walks over and sticks his face in the sleeve...then walks calmly away with a whole Ritz cracker in his mouth.

He's not eating it, but carrying it around like a kill. And now I think he just lost it under my entertainment center. Great.

LOL how cute.

My cat used to steal food right out of your hand if you weren't paying attn. One time he stole a chicken wing from one of us and ran off with it. When I tried to take it away from him I swear he GROWLED at me! :eek:

I LOVE CATS TO!

THANKS FOR YOUR STORY ABOUT YOUR CAT. HE DOES SOUND LIKE A CHARACTER. THAT'S SO CUTE, HIM HOLDING THE RITZ CRACKER LIKE HE JUST CAUGHT A MOUSE OR SOMETHING. MY JERRY WOULD BRING ME HOME A MOUSE EVERY TIME I LET HIM OUTSIDE FOR A BIT. I STARTED FEELING BAD FOR THE MICE. BUT HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO PLEASE HIS MOMMY, ME.

THANKS FOR YOUR STORY ABOUT YOUR CAT. HE DOES SOUND LIKE A CHARACTER. THAT'S SO CUTE, HIM HOLDING THE RITZ CRACKER LIKE HE JUST CAUGHT A MOUSE OR SOMETHING. MY JERRY WOULD BRING ME HOME A MOUSE EVERY TIME I LET HIM OUTSIDE FOR A BIT. I STARTED FEELING BAD FOR THE MICE. BUT HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO PLEASE HIS MOMMY, ME.

Mine bring me gifts nearly everyday in the summer. First time they brought one in the house, I nearly jumped out of my skin. Now I just say "thanks" and toss it in the woods.

Back in the day when I was still eating Doritas my cat Taji would sit next to be and share the bowl. He loved them. Taji has long since crossed the rainbow bridge and I have long since given up Doritas.

Back in the day when I was still eating Doritas my cat Taji would sit next to be and share the bowl. He loved them. Taji has long since crossed the rainbow bridge and I have long since given up Doritas.

OMG - my old cat, Kiki, used to LOVE Doritos. Everytime my BF at the time would eat them she would dig her paw into the bag and grab one and run off with it. She also liked bread, pasta, ANYTHING CARBS!!! I used to call her the "carb queen"

Yesterday, my cat Pete was playing with "something" in the living room: tossing it around, catching it in him mouth, having a great old time. I could not for the life of me figure out what it was . It looked like a roll, but I didn't have any of them around. I was afraid it was some critter that somehow got in. Then I realized it was the 'shell" of the 1/3 yam that I had scooped out and put in my compost bucket, where he snuck it from!

Autumn, a small request. Could you please turn the cap locks off? It looks like shouting, and it's hard to read.
TIA!

Awww. I love when cats fake predatory behavior.

I had a cat when I was growing up who lived to be over 20. Once, when she was way too old to be killing anything (she didn't have the killer nature, anyway) she brought me a present and laid it outside the back door. It took me some time to figure out what it was. When I finally realized it was a long-dead squirrel carcass that had to have been run over by hundreds of cars over a period of weeks she got so upset as she watched me toss it in the trash. It was flat... brown... virtually devoid of any remaining fur... looked like an old piece of cardboard, and she was trying to pass it off as her kill! I laughed hysterically while she fumed at my ingratitude. I did appreciate the thought, though.

My sister has a cat (which really is so darn HUGE i'm not sure it shouldn't be qualified as something bigger than a cat) that will stalk you the minute you bring a bag of popcorn out of the microwave. I have never seen a cat go so crazy over popcorn.

My dog on the other hand will all but climb your leg if he seems you come out of the fridge w/ string cheese.

So cute! My little girl kitten Delilah is always carrying around her little toy mice, and she often brings them to me. Sometimes she'll drop one at my feet while I'm doing dishes and if I don't notice she'll bat at my legs (without claws) and then run away. So cute! When we wake up she always wants to cuddle, but lately she'll make sure she brings a mouse onto the bed with her. And of course she's constantly batting them under the stove or the dresser and then follows me around meowing until I retrieve it for her.

And her brother Gaspard was watching birds and squirrels outside the window the other day and started "chirping" at them, which I guess was to express his frustration that he wasn't outside hunting them!

Amy

This is too funny! My one cat Loki loves chips, plain baked lays in particular are a favorite of his. My other cat Seamus likes beer and wine! He'll stick his head right in the glass! But he does stay away from hard liquor, he's very particular that way :p

BTW my diet consists of more than chips and wine, just wanted to clarify hehehe

Seville and Madrid, my cats, love the aroma from Prego Spaghetti sauce and the aroma from DiGornio Pizza sauce. I talked to my vet about it, who never heard such a thing agreed with me that they used to the aroma at the Humane Society when the staff would order out for pizza. They don't like tuna.

This is too funny! My one cat Loki loves chips, plain baked lays in particular are a favorite of his. My other cat Seamus likes beer and wine! He'll stick his head right in the glass! But he does stay away from hard liquor, he's very particular that way :p

BTW my diet consists of more than chips and wine, just wanted to clarify hehehe

What do you need besides chips and wine...that's what I want to know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.