log book for Cathe videos

pgunther

Cathe:

I was wondering if you have ever thought to make up a workout log book exclusively for your videos? I hate writing it down (I have such sloppy handwriting)that I think it would be nice if you sold them for your each of your videos or if that would involve too much make something up that we could print up. I have tried making my own on my computer put can't seem to come up with one that I like.

Could you help?

Thank You

Penny:+

Hi Penny,

I have a couple that I have put together from others I found. One is to just record what workout you did each day, and the other spreadsheet has most of Cathe's stuff in it (1 page tab for each workout) and you can record when you did them, along with the weights you used, etc.

If you want to give me your email address I could send you a copy just to look at.

I like your idea of a professional one though. Maybe Cathe will add it at some point in the future with her clothing line!

Penny, I really like that idea. But, I thought I'd share with you a quick and easy way that I log. I use an index box and index cards. I have separators in it with names of each of Cathe's weight or cardio/weight workouts on them. I write down the names of the exercises in the order they are done in the specific workout and leave room to write my weights. I write the title at the top of the card and always record the date as well, on the top. After I am through with a workout, I fill out another card with the exercise names so I don't have to take the time to do that when it's time to workout. All I have to do is write the date and the weights I use. This is also convenient because you can view your previous weights and your new to-be-filled-out index card side-by-side, unlike a book log, where you would have to look at the previous page 50% of the time.
Good luck,
Kathy

Hey Punky,
If you don't mind, I would LOVE to take a look at this log as well. My e-mail is [email protected]
THANK YOU!

Cathe - If you read these posts, I think Penny has a great idea. I would love to buy an official log book if you should come out with one. Thanks a million! :D

-Kat >^..^<

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.