Llaria - Powertrike 5 or Bodystrikes

Timber99

Cathlete
I'm looking for a new kickbox-type workout and ran into these along the way. If anyone has them, can you tell me which is better for a good kickbox workout comparable to KPC? I want pure sweating with no toning exercises.

I also just ordered Amy Bento's kickbox Surge and hope that delivers as well :)

Thanks!

Hi!

I have both and enjoy them! However, Bodystrikes is mostly kicks and lower body work (squats/lunges) mixed in where PowerStrike 5 is a true mixture of kicks and punches that I think you are looking for. Collage Video has clips of both if you'd like to take a peek!

Denise

Hey thanks! I didn't see that before and just watched them both. For now, I am going with Powerstrike, but might pick up the other later for a leg workout "on the road."

Does this one (bodystrike) give you a good leg workout?

i enjoy both of these workouts. bodystrikes does have alot of kicks but she combine the squats,lunges,and kicks in x amount of routines. no weight is used but you can always add your own though i dont think its necessary
to rate from one being the best:
ps1
kpc
ps2
ps5
amy bento
laura

I have Bodystrikes and love it for a good cardio leg work out.

I tried the original Powerstrike because I was a fan of Bodystrikes and hated it. I'm minority with that, I know....

I only see a few of these lingering around on the net for purchase. Have the taken the earlier versions off the selling market?

i'm not sure what you mean by the original powerstrike. ps 1 & 2 are no longer sold on the market. i had to email her to get it though i dont think thats an option anymore but u can try.

laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.