LL, the count is in!!!!

briee

Cathlete
In my pursuit of finding out how many sit ups we are actually doing I found it challenging today to come up with a total for LL. I came up with 241 crunches, but found out why this ab section seems harder IMHO. Remember when Cathe holds one leg out and you hold the crunch for about 10 or more counts with your head up in a contracted crunch, I counted these as one count which they are obviously much tougher than a single crunch. Also she has several more combination crunches and hold in crunch position for 3 counts, which I only counted as one. So...you are really getting a lot tougher workout than just doing 241 crunches.

Go Go Go GIRLS!!! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Briee

(I believe Cathe puts a tougher ab workout after LL because it really wouldn't matter much what she made us do after LL, it would feel relaxing compared to LL itself.... "Okay everyone, rip your lips off and stuff them up your nose....." :) :) :) And we'd be enjoying it!!!!)

Briee,
You are so right and funny too. Exactly how I feel. During LL, I keep thinking to myself-I can't wait for the ab portion.

Joanne

Great timing, Briee! I just did LL last night. I think it's got one of the toughest ab sections. It seems longer to me than the others, for some reason.

By the way, how's the eating plan going today? I'm on Day 2 of the Total Elimination.

Angela

RE: All Step is probably up there too!

I will have to count All Step's reps sometime, because to me, this one has A TON! Maybe it's because I always do it after working my shoulders so it feels like my arms are behind my head forever. I get so excited when Cathe finally says, "Climb the rope," because my arms get a break. Today I did MIS's crazy 8's with a 35" barbell and it hurt to open my jar of fruit spread at breakfast. Now that is what I call working a muscle to failure.

Briee, you have me laughing out load ... and even more afraid to try LL than ever :O I've been stalling because all of the leg workouts are tough enough. After reading these posts, I might not ever talk myself into it!

dee c.

>
>Go Go Go GIRLS!!! :-jumpy
>:-jumpy :-jumpy
>
You gave me a great laugh and definitely cheered up my day. Two months ago I was having a hard time doing about 20 crunches and the other day I made it through the PS abs sections with no breaks!

WooHoo!!! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Oh No, Dee C, I don't want to cause you not to try LL. Here's the flip side. I love it, especially because of the music and since it's Thanksgiving I for one am thankful that Cathe doesn't ask us to do low end squats using 50# barbells, or low end lunges for 16 counts, or two sets of sit and stands, or (and these are my favorites) plies holding 40#DB in each hand, or possibly 300 sit ups, and she has never asked us to rip our lips off and....isn't she sweet!!!!

Go ahead try it and be thankful while your engaging in those low end lunges, your legs will look awesome!!!

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.