Live stream just quit...........

About a month ago I was suddenly unable to stream any of the live workouts on my desktop. They work fine on my tablet. Seems odd since I have been using them from my desktop since the Live workouts started. I have tried older workouts and newer ones. always low quality, high quality does not work either. We have no problem streaming anything else that we normally watch. What am I missing???? Thanks

If you're watching on a computer you need to make sure to click the "full screen" icon located at the bottom right of your player.

I click to play the live video, the entire screen is black, can put the cursor in the lower rite corner and the the message above the player comes up the Cathe is now in full screen, but everything is still black. This is what has been going on for several weeks.

Did you click the "Full Screen Icon" or just hover over it? And Also make sure your browser window is full screen. If this doesn't solve your issue can you can contact our customer service at [email protected]

Sorry, there is no icon visible. and browser is in full screen. I am doing nothing different than I always accessed the Live videos. Is there someone to speak with on the phone or chat?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.