Live fit tower cardio legs!!

Carie

Cathlete
I recently did Cathe’s live tower cardio legs for a bit of change with my lower body workouts. I did it with my 12 pound weighted vest and went a bit heavier than Cathe for weights~WOW!
I loved the work out and the burn gave my legs and glutes! Barre workouts are unique vs weights in that they get all those in intrinsic little muscle fibers to fire!! Lately I’ve included barre workouts along with heavy weights to get a more toned look, and what a difference that combination has given me. I’m loving all Cathe’s barre options!
Another poster mentioned Linda Wooldridge barre work and is almost as excellent as Cathe.
I have marked this particular live work out as a favorite that I plan to do once a week along with my usual heavy weighted workouts-WINNER!
Thx again Cathe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! You wore your weighted vest for this entire workout + went heavier than Cathe on your weight selection? You warrior, you! High five!! I cannot recall the particular moves in this workout right at this moment, but I've done this one and I know that I liked it quite well because I wrote in my personal note section, "great glutes!" :p I've always given high praise for Cathe's workouts, but I must say that she really excels on the lower body routines!!

Looks like the Fit Tower is coming out! Can't wait to try this Live class. I previewed it last night and totally agree with your analysis.

[QUOTE=""great glutes!" :p I've always given high praise for Cathe's workouts, but I must say that she really excels on the lower body routines!![/QUOTE]

Results are driven and proven!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.