LITE Project Update - 12-3-18

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
1000-Untitled-1.jpg

As we start December we're approaching the end of our work on LITE. We've been busy proofing and testing all of the LITE DVD masters over that last week and making corrections and tweaks when necessary. With 177 premixes this is a very tedious and time-consuming task.

The good news is the first of the LITE masters will go out today, with the rest of the masters going out in a few more days after we make some final corrections from mistakes we found over the weekend. Artwork for the DVD covers has now been finished and once the rest of the masters have been sent to the replicator they will have everything they need from us. The replicator will then make and send us the LITE "check discs" and if they pass our quality test, the replicator will then schedule our job for production. So, the finish line is in site with just a few hurdles left to clear. As always we will keep you informed every step of the way.

This is great! I am returning to Africa on January 8th and this gives me hope that I'll have the DVDs in my hands before we travel. Yay!!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.