List of Live Workouts

Hello Catheletes,

Just thought I'd share my list of Cathe Live workouts. It gives the basics for each workout (description, equipment needed, air date, link to video clip, & length of workout). It can be filtered and sorted however you like. It's by no means complete, but I try my best to add each new workout weekly.

https://airtable.com/shr2uMi4okYS3Zy6f

Hope it's helpful to someone else!
Thanks so much for this list. I printed it out, but I want to add the latest live workouts to my list. Can you please tell me where you got the information including equipment and workout lengths?

Cathe posts a description and equipment list every week when she announces what's going to be on Cathe Live (in this forum). The post usually has the date so they are easy to find.

The times are posted in Cathe Live (beneath the picture selection). Hope that helps.

Cathe posts a description and equipment list every week when she announces what's going to be on Cathe Live (in this forum). The post usually has the date so they are easy to find.

The times are posted in Cathe Live (beneath the picture selection). Hope that helps.
Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.