List for Cathe Workouts like the '07 Catalog

cocob1

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I've been doing your workouts since I first discovered you in 2002. You've taken me on a health journey that has lasted for the last 10+ years and I hope for many more.

Is there any chance of having a new listing of work out breakdowns that includes all of your workouts? Something like the last printed catalog that came out in '07? That catalog has a page with a listing of all your workouts in categories of type of workout, complexity and difficulty. I use that little catalog all the time for substituting in workouts from your monthly rotations if I don't have a particular workout but I have something similar and I use it for time breakdowns when I can't do a longer workout but I want to do a workout of the same type but of shorter duration.

I know you're super busy right now with the New Series, the Holidays and the remnants of a major Hurricane affecting the East Coast :eek:... but if you have a way to incorporate something like that in the New Year I'd use it all the time. Something on line? If there's already something like that I'm just missing it please forgive me.

Thanks,
Colleen

I missed intensity too. :D I don't know how to put the new workouts into a rotation, especially the Hiit, Cross Fire, To The Max and Tabata type workouts. - Colleen

Hi Colleen! I use the workout manager offered by Cathe and you can find every info you need about her workouts : the intensity, expressed as MET value, the lenght of each workout, the chapter of every premix and much more. The service is totally free and I find it very useful. It's not like a catalogue but to me is something invaluable when it comes to sub a workout with another one. Hope this helps!

HI EllieB - is there a listing of all Cathe's workouts on the WM or did I miss it? Or do you use it once you've put in your rotations? I used to use the WM but I find I prefer Cathe's Yearly Calendar. I keep the calendar in my workout space and log my workouts manually after I print out Cathe's Monthly rotation. Seeing the picture of Cathe and Crew helps keep me motivated but I'll take another look at the WM. Thanks.

Cocb1, this will be my first year for Cathe's calendar even though I've been working out with her since 2006. I have Santa to thank and I'm looking forward to the pictures as another form of inspiration:) I too write down my workouts for each day-- fun to look back to see all that I've done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.