Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Good morning,

Pyramid Pump lower body and walk is done.

Diane - nice workout yesterday.

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend everyone.

Today I did Coffey Fit Real Raw #2 Cardio Hiit , 38 minutes, 196 calories, heart rate 125/165, 3,372 steps. I then did Raw Abs Finisher, 19 minutes, 38 calories, heart rate 98/127, 307 steps. Total time 57 minutes, 234 calories, 3,679 steps. I got my Kelly Coffey dvds that I pre-ordered today. I will be doing those next week. The workouts look interesting. She has some band work in one of them. Lots of pre-mixes.

Belinda, nice work today with Pyramid Pump and your walk. You have a nice weekend too.

I walked with DH this morning and did SBF active stretch.

Diane Sue - great job on your Kelly workout yesterday. Was that her new one?

Good night.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, no that was one Kelly did a while back. It has more impact than most of her workouts, but a lot more doable than a Cathe Hiit. Plus one of them modifies here and there including Kelly. I kept up with all of the impact stuff, my knees were fine, but funny thing is my shins are kind of sore. Not in a bad way though. Kelly puts a warning on that one that there is impact. It is done in timed tabata rounds of 4 for most and will alternate a lower impact with a high impact.

Good morning,

Walk and ICE Low Impact Sweat plus Icy Core 2 done. Yesterday I finished SBF TB Barre. I will start Utlimat Adv. Workout plan today with Barre Fire 2 today.

Diane - Oh! At least she has a modifier. I can't do high impact anymore unless I want a knee replacement soon. Good for you.

I will be back later.

Hi,

2 mile walk plus Chiseled Lower Body is done. I am getting ready to do SBF Ultimate Adv. Barre Plan Week 1 D2 Upper Core + weights.

BBL to see if anyone checks in.

Well my KCM DVDs arrived yesterday! So I did BoxFit this morning then added on the leg workout and the back work. I loved the boxing section. I think Kelly puts together some great combos - I get messed up on the timing count sometimes but they are doable and have you moving around as you are punching (not much kicking- just a few knee pulls)

I'm hoping Cathe will allow the purchase of the Perfect 30 DVDs separately. I am really getting interested in the Pump workouts. I don't do much HIIT anymore and not really interested in the yoga/mobility yet.

Doreen - so the box Fit is low impact? I may consider getting that one. I believe you can get Perfect 30 Pump separately later. I think usually when the presale is over. I may be wrong. I hear you on the HiiT. Wished she did another KB workout. LOL, I am looking forward to the yoga/mobility.

Today I did Kelly Body Fit #1 again so I could do the full workout, 32 minutes, heart rate 130/168, 183 calories, 3,496 stepss. I then did the Super Sculpt workout # 1 using 3 # dumbbells, 41 minutes(34 actual as I wrote down the moves for the first part with the super light weights) heart rate 105/160, 152 calories, 2,701 steps. Total time was 73 minutes, 6,197 steps, 335 calories.

Good morning,

Walk outside and Body Blast Series Push Pull is done. We got out for our walk every early, it's suppose to rain all day. It's humid outside.

Have a great day and workout everyone,

Good morning,

walk + ICE Chiseled UB is done.

Diane - great job on your workout yesterday.

Waving Hi to Doreen.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Good morning,

Today was my last workout from her Cathe May 2020 rotation. I did XTrain Tabatacise. I also walked outside.

Where are you guys?

I will try to check in later. I have some errands to run today.

Last edited:
This morning I did Cathe Lite Cardio Party with the Calorie crush, 55 minutes, 287 calories, 5,607 steps, heart rate 127/163. I then did Lite abs #1, 10 minutes, 24 calories, 69 steps and finished with Lite Extended stretch #1, 13 minutes, 13 calories. Total time was 78 minutes, 5,676 steps,324 calories.

Belinda, I keep thinking about X Train Tabatacise and maybe not doing all of it. Since it is in my case I forget easily. I need a plan for next week that is not lengthy as I have my two grandchildren every day next week. I am still here, just seem to be really busy and sort of mopeyThis morning I did Cathe Lite Cardio Party with the Calorie crush, 55 miutes, 287 calories, 5,607 steps, heart rate 127/163. I then did Lite abs #1, 10 minutes, 24 calories, 69 steps and finished with Lite Extended stretch #1, 13 minutes, 13 calories. Total time was 78 minutes, 5,676 steps,324 calories.

I did a step workout this morning. This lady is really good and her music is fun too. Today she was alone but most of the time she has someone with her.

Good morning,

I just got back from a 5 mile outdoor walk. I only planned on walking 2 miles, lol. The weather was perfect around 70's so I kept going. It was nice and breezy. I will do a nice stretch once I get off the computer.
I been following there step workouts on youtube. They do look good.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Today I did Kelly Coffey's new dvd Box Fit workout #3 special which is both workouts alternating boxing with body parts till it gets to the floor for chest and abs and she does two boxing segments then finishes on the floor. I liked it. Total time was 61 minutes(53 actual as I was writing some stuff down and need to redo my sheet I had typed up) 245 calories, heart rate 116/172, 3,146 steps. I will be back later to do more than skim posts. Yesterday was a rest day and family birthdays.
Workout #3 Box Fit Special (this does not have the biceps segment in it)
53 minutes timed 2 pair dumbbells I used 10's for lights and 15's for the rest except chest where I used 12's
w/up
Boxing combo
Back heavy 15# dbs
lawn mower single arm 14 reps
dbl arm row/stand 10 reps
plie 1 1/2 10reps 15's
repeat
Boxing combo
Triceps light weight 10# dbs
single arm overhead press 18 reps
dble arm kickbacks 16 reps
slalom squats 36 reps
repeat
Boxing combo
shoulders lights 10# dbs
bent over lateral raise 10 reps
lateral raise 9 reps
upright row 10 reps
front back lunge right 9 reps
repeat with front back on left side
Boxing segment
Boxing segment
Heavy dbs 12# dumbbells with hips up
pullover
flies
bench press
hip lifts
repeat
Abs 15# db
crunches, full sit up, russian twist, non weight explosive sit up
repeat
stretch

Belinda, nice work on the long walk yesterday.

Doreen, that is a great looking step workout.

Good morning,

I went for a 3 mile walk this morning.

Diane - my legs are feeling those long walks. Great job on your new Kelly box workout yesterday. I saw a clip it looks great.

Doreen - have fun with your workout today.

I will try to be back later.

This morning I did the Virtual Road Trip Boxing workout - I didn't realize it would be so heavy on legs! I was planning to do her Glutes workout tomorrow but now I may need to re-think that plan!

Reactions: WD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.