Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I signed up for the free 7 day trial of Fitness on Demand. I tried out RIP 27 express yesterday - which is barbell work to a song-track. Each track a different muscle focus. I think kinda like the Les Mills Pump set up. The music was good and the moves were good. I really enjoyed it and would like to try the full workout. This morning I did Power Step 22 express. Very similar design where a song has a pattern that you repeat through the song. This had step moves like corner knees, ham curls and then power step moves. A good workout.

Fitness on Demand has a series put out by Power Music/Group Rx as well as some DVDs put out by Jillian, another Series by Sh1ft, a couple dvds by Kelly, a dance series, a spin series, some yoga, etc. Looks like about 350 some workouts by various instructors of various lengths. Only about 7/month if I keep it.

Reactions: WD
Today I did Coffey Fit Raw foam roller stretch before I went to church. I need to go outside and do some things since the rain is gone.

Doreen, that sounds interesting for a streaming service. I wonder if they have to pay something themselves to use other instructor's workouts.

Good morning,

Took a rest day yesterday. Week 3 D1 TB is done.

Nice job on your workouts, girls!

Have a wonderful Monday. BBL!

I did RIP 7 this morning.... until my streaming dropped and I couldn't get it back... so then I just walked on the treadmill for a few minutes. This was also a good one - a couple fun new moves I've not done in other workouts. I really liked the music too!

I did Lite Metabolic calories crush time saver, 23 minutes, met 8.60, heart rate average 127, max 158, 158 calories, 1,814 steps, I then did Kelly's Raw Metabolic 6 & 6 workout and really worked up a good sweat. This was 33 minutes, met 8.0, 212 calories, I followed this with Fit Split Metabolic time saver metabolic only and skipped the warm up, 27 minutes, 155 calories, met 8.0.
Total time was 83 minutes and calories burned 525. Step total was approximately 3,456. I forgot to start the Fit Bit and accidentally paused it on a workout so I had to use the met values an I did have Map My Fitness running. I think the metabolic rate may have been higher than I used on Raw metabolic as I was breathing harder and sweating more through it that I was on Cathe's even though I went a bit heavier than Cathe on most of hers.
RAW Metabolic 6 & 6
Kelly uses 12.5 pound dumbbells and I used 1# gloves with 12 pound dbs. I started the first round with 15 and after two moves I stopped to lower. I tried the 12.5# Bowflex weights and did not like using them for the renegade rows to push ups and close together db push ups. So this is the reason I kept stopping my devices and fit bit and it through me off. There is a short warm up and kelly shows each move without weight before you start. This takes 3 minutes.
The moves are done 30 seconds each for all 6 exercise combos and there is a 30 second rest between each round of 6
side to side lunge to overhead press side lunge
renegade row each arm then push up
skate swings ? I think that is what she called them like swinging two kettlebells up and down from the sides
alternating lunges
connected dumbbell push up
sit ups with both dumbbells or you can have the option of using 1. I used both.

Belinda, nice work today.

Doreen, that is too bad that the streaming dropped out. I feel so annoyed when that happens. I did some therapy work from youtube today after my workout, but it was so annoying because it would go to a black scream till I would push a button on the roku and periodically the picture would go. I had to wait for it to come back on and go to the next one and I couldn't just go back and instantly look at the menu. I tried this yesterday as well. I do not know what is up with it. I tried using the dvd player to get on instead of the Roku and it wanted me to log in. It is irritating.

I did Revolution 27 express this morning. Revolution is the spin series on Fitness on demand. This was lead by 3 instructors - they each lead a different song which was fun. It was a good interval workout of sprints and hills for 30 minutes. I re-booted by chromecast before starting and I made the entire 30 minutes without the cast dropping.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Build and Burn Cardio Core, 28 minutes, heart rate average 134, max 169, 2,51 steps, met 7.0, 186 calories. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Step #3 with an 8 inch step and 1# gloves, 43 minutes, heart rate average 144, max 170, met 8.0, 319 calories, 4,072 steps. I finished off with Lite Stretch #1, 13 minutes, 33 calories. I also did some other stretching and rolling afterward. Total time was 85 minutes, 538 calories, 6,123 calories. I have grandchildren coming over in a little while :) I ran to Sprouts so I could pick up some of the seafood that was on sale in their meat counter. Plus there was a coupon code for 10 dollars off of 60 today only :)

Belinda, how is the lower body on the 80 day obsession. Do they use weights of do a lot of body weight stuff and impact stuff?

Doreen, that would make the spin ride better having different instructors and songs. I rebooted my Roku today and youtube started working right and Kelly's raw channel is better since it kept flickering like it was going to drop out.

Good morning,

W3 D17 Cardio is done. I like the cardio a lot in this one. The core exercises are tough.

Debbie - the LB is great. There are 2 LB workouts in the week. One she increases the weights each week/changing the reps/pattern. The 2nd lower body workout she uses the loops. The workouts get tougher each week. Almost every workout she does core exercises. Pretty sneaky :) The HiiT workouts are high impact, she does have a modifier in each workouts . I usually follow the modifier. On some of the core workouts I also follow the modifier, lol. She does a great job modifying. Still getting a great,sweaty workout in without all the high impact. That is a great discount!

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

I did RIP 8 this morning. Barbell work again. I different move with the legs for the legs track. You squat then in the squat step laterally then stand and repeat back to the other side. Tough. Then another good move for the 2nd legs track with a lunge and squat pattern. Fun workout..... until my stream froze and then died. Bummer. I'm really liking the workouts but not all the technical problems that are coming along with them. If I can't get it figured out I won't be keeping the service. :(

Today I did Fit Split Cardio Shred stopping at the stretch, 27 minutes, heart rate average 143, max 169, met 9.0. 208 calories, 2,611 steps. I then did the Fit Split Push day, 34 minutes, met 6.0, 159 calories, 412 steps, heart rate average 102, max 138 and I skipped the warm up. I don't really like doing a full cardio and weight workout as it doesn't seem to give the right feedback for both. I did take note of the workout managers Met values and did the math. I lowered my met values a bit. I finished off with Lite extended stretch #2, 11 minutes, 31 calories. Total time was 72 min, 398 calories. While sitting at my table plugging my numbers in the workout manager I started coughing when I was turned at an angle and really did a number on my low back side. I could hardly move. This was just before the final stretch I added. So after the stretch I used my therapy balls and some stretches from Smashworx and ran downstairs and got some Advil. I laid down for awhile after I ate. It is better now, but still hurts a bit. Bending over in the stretch was much slower for me than Cathe when I tried to stand back up!! It is our actual anniversary today and my husband wants to go out this evening again. :)

Push Day weights
bench press 20# dbs 10,8,8 reps super set with chest flys 15# dbs 10,8,8 reps

knee tap push ups body weight 10 reps and 8 reps
plyo push ups on step with 3 risers 20 reps

alternating close grip bench press 20# dbs 16,12,8 reps super set with barbell lying extension 35# barbell 16,12,8 reps

triceps dips 35# 32 reps

shoulder press barbell 30# 10,8,8 reps super set with goal post press 12# dbs 10,8,8 reps

front squat 35# barbell heels elevated 12,12,12 reps super set with high and tight used the fit tower they use the step body weight 64 reps total or 4 sets of 8 high and 8 low

calf raises 20# dbs 50 reps

Good morning,

D18 FB is done.

Diane - great job yesterday. Oh no, on your back. You must been coughing hard :( Happy anniversary to you and your husband. I hope you had great evening.

I have an appointment this morning. Need to shower and get ready. BBL!

This morning I did Lite Rev'd Up Rumble, 42 minutes, heart rate average 142, max 173, 3,571 steps, met 7.5, 299 calories. I then did Kelly Coffey Lean body Circuits Hi/Lo premix, 20 minutes, heart rate average 139, max 165, 1,949 steps, met 7.0. I finished off with Lite abs #2, 11 minutes, met 4.5, 40 calories, 39 steps and Lite Stretch #1, 13 minutes, 33 calories, 51 steps. Total time was 86 minutes, 496 calories, 5,610 steps. I went to pick up my grandchildren from school and need to get their dinner made.
Amazing how busy days can be when you think they won't be. I got some much needed vacuuming done before I ran out the door.
I have Lite Lower Body Stacked sets coming tomorrow. I finally had enough rebate dollars to pay for it. Two more left and I will have the whole set. Lower Body Stacked sets was 17.99 on Amazon. I had to do a bit of a search as it was not wanting to pull up on Amazon through ibotta and I had just seen it that price on my laptop. I had to enter the whole series and then search for the lower priced one which is Amazon Prime. That is the only way I would purchase the dvds from Amazon.

Doreen, sorry about the technical difficulties. That can make the workouts not worth it.

Belinda, good job on the workout today. I hope the appointment went well. I sometimes cough so hard my rib cage hurts. I wish the allergies did not get so bad.

I did Sport 3 this morning. It is set up in song tracks as well just like the RIP series. This was fun. Different types of work on and off the step- some plyo, some speed and agility, some dumbell work and some core. A fun one for sure. I rebooted everything before I started and it did the whole 45 minute class without problem. I have to keep my phone on too so after every track I have to touch my screen otherwise it times out. I subscribed for the month so hoping the reboot before starting is the trick!

Doreen, I hope the streaming stays working for you Having to keep your awake does not found fun though. More of a nuisance depending on the breaks the workout has.

Good morning,

I did my workout early this morning, just getting around to post. I did D19 LB. It was giant sets. Great workout.

Diane - my Ortho appointment went well. My teeth are tacking fine. I can't believe I am already 9 month into Invisalign. Now I have to catch up with my lower tray/ I am on uneven tray#. Upper tray I am on 21 of 28, Lower I am on 16 of 28 tray's. I am going to be done with the upper trays unless I keep them in longer than 2 weeks. I am on 2 week changes. DH and I did some math yesterday to figure out how to catch up with my lower tray's. I was concerned when my Ortho told me to go ahead with the upper tray. Meaning 10 day's Upper/14 day's for the lower. It was a hot mess changing them out on 2 different day's :) Last time I saw her, I told her about it. She recommended to change both out every 14 day's at the same time. Why didn't she tell me that in the first place? :( Yesterday, she said it doesn't matter if I am done earlier on the top. Just wear the lower tray until I am finished in September. I am not just wearing one tray 24 hours a day. Or I wear the same upper tray (tray #28) for a few month. Or I could catch up with the botton tray, WTH? Now, I am playing catch up with my lower tray. DH and I did some math, so I catch up/finish at the same time with my lower tray. I was afraid this was going to happened in the first place.

Doreen - sorry about your internet problems.

Hope you all having a great workout and day today. Gotta run! I will try to be back later tonight with personals.

I am tired today so did not do any cardio. I did PHA 2, 46 minutes, met 7.0(I lowered this from workout managers 8.0) 279 calories, heart rate average 104, max 140, 904 steps. I finished with Coffey Fit Raw Stretch, 28 minutes, 67 calories, met 2.5, 119 steps. It has been a full week of not getting enough sleep. I just didn't feel it this morning and really wanted to do a decent stretch. This was the first time I did PHA 2 as is without doing one of the longer premixes.
Weights
rnds 1A and 1B
Both rounds I lifted the same weight
side to side sumo squats 20# (I used a kettlebell which is more comfortable to me) 12 reps
one arm row (2 moves wide and pull back) 20# 10 reps cts both moves
forward leaning glute lunges using step platform 15# dbs 12 reps right then 12 left
pullovers 15# dbs 12 reps
standing squats 20# dbs 10 reps
push ups body weight these are done as 5 reps of 1 and the 2 halfs
rear lunges off step 15# dbs 12 reps
close grip bench press 15# dbs 5 reps as 1 and 2 ct
repeat fro round 1 B
Rounds 2A and B are the same
side lunge 20# (I used a 20# kettlebell for easier grip than Bowflex) 12 reps both sides count 1
biceps curls 15# dbs 12 reps
elevated push dips 3 risers 15# dbs 12 reps right and 12 left
side to front lateral raise 8# dbs 12 reps
static lunge 20# db 12 reps right then 12 left
W curls 15# dbs 12 reps
deadlifts 20# dbs 12 reps
lying extensions 15# dbs 12 reps
repeat all for 2B

Belinda, that is great that your appointment went well. That is odd that they did not tell you that you could change them both upper and lower at the same time. Nice that it is working for you. I bet you are anxious to get done with them though. I am sure you will be pleased with the results when it is over ;) My dentist suggested it to me, but I will wait.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.