Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

so last night I did a YT workout

and this mornining I did a Yvette Cardio (only the first 30 minutes due to time restraints) But it was good and I would like to finish the remaining part of it sometimes. Cardio on the step and kickboxing.

This morning I did Kelly Coffey It Starts Here workout #1, 33 minutes, heart rate 127/159, 177 calories, 3,319 steps. I then went to take my veggie dish to my church and mail cards out, came back and continued I am tired so it took a bit to push to get the workout in, but once I got going I had a good workout. I did Raw Weights 1 in the Garage, 57 minutes, heart rate 98/159, 146 calories, 1,084 steps. I finished off with Lindsey Samper yoga therapy # 11. Total time was 1 hour 57 minutes with the yoga. Calories Total 353, 4,403 steps excluding the yoga which wouldn't be much.

Weights #1 I used 15# dumbbells throughout except for chest and I lowered to 10 after the first two sets . 8 rnds each body part, Tabata style 25 on around 10 off.
Biceps front curls 1 rnd, hammer curls 1 rnd alternating I got 7 reps in on all 8 rnds
rest body weight squats
Shoulders 1 arm shoulder press rnd 1 followed by upright row rnd 2 then shoulder press rnd 3 followed by upright row alternating left and right rnd 4 - doing shoulder press and alternating row rnds to end
rest body weight alternating lunges
Back lawnmower rt rnd 1, lft rnd 2 continuing to rnd 8
rest body weight curtsy lunges
Triceps overhead triceps extensions 1 dumbbell rnd 1, alternating kickbacks rnd 2 continue to 8 rnds
rest no activity
Lower body squats rnd 1 curtsy right then left rnd to continue to 8 rnds
chest on step flys rnd 1 bench press rnd 2 continue to 8 rnds
Planks variations using the step timed: I count 7 different planks here
Abs crunch rnd 1, reverse crunch rnd 2 continue to rnd 8

Doreen, How is the Low Impact Hiit? I kind of watched a bit of it.

Belinda, I split my workout up, but I got everything that I wanted to do in. Pour Chu Chu. The vet says she is getting older and I might think about January's check up doing some extra testing to catch things that might be coming before they get serious which will be an extra 200 dollars.

Diane - I did like it. It was a pyramiding style were each round you add an exercise until all 6 (?) exercises are done and then you start subtracting the first exercises each round. The nice thing about it was it only used one set of dumbells so good for when you don't want to pull out a lot of equipment.

This morning I did a Sydney Cummings Legs and Glutes. I haven't done one of hers in a while.

I'm trying not to subscribe to any streaming services until we are back from vacation. So I'll probably do a lot of youtube that I have marked for "watch later"

Reactions: WD
I am back from my 2.44 mile walk. After my walk I did Jane Adams Beginner Yoga 5. Complete Floor Practice = 29 min. She did lots of hip opener exercises which I need. My hips are tight from all that walking. Wished I would have done these yoga practices sooner. These workouts feel more like mobility/flexibility workouts to me.

Doreen - where and when are you going on vacation? Good job!

Diane - good for you for getting all your workouts in.Sorry your dog is getting old too. It's expensive. Great job yesterday.

Workout today was Kelly Coffey Amped Up Cardio mix no drills, 47 minutes(slightly more than actual as I had to let the dog out and back in } I burned 287 calories, heart rate 140/172, 4,629 steps. If I pause I often forget to restart the Fitbit. I had so much fun and felt energetic despite a little over 5 hoursof sleep again, so I did Amped Up Cardio Just drills mix skipping warm up and most of the cool down which I did do a bit of it because Kelly does hip swings and stuff and it is fun. This was 16 minutes, 52 calories, 774 steps. I then did Part of Lindsey Samper Sweat and Shape Yoga stopping when she starts moving into a side plank. This was 27 minutes, heart rate 87/108, 10 steps, 26 calories ( I used the yoga setting and think Fit bit must be geared for around a calorie a minute for yoga as that is pretty much what I usually get). I like the way Lindsey gives suggestions for your level on the yoga and really remind about shoulders back throughout each moves. Some moves that I have done before felt better with her talking through with shoulders down and back and just simple little changes. Total time was 90 minutes, 365 calories, 5,413 steps.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday 2 years ago I had to put Brawler to sleep:( I can't believe it's been 2 years already.
This morning I did a full body pilates class. I also did Fit Split Mixed Impact cardio only. I finished with Jane Adams 6. Complete Standing Practice.

Doreen - sounds like fun. Enjoy.

Diane - good job yesterday.

Have a great Saturday.

• Sad
Today I did Raw Cardio Overload #2 with 4# vest, 35 minutes, 198 calories, heart rate 131/168, 3,453 steps. I also did Lindsey Samper Yoga Therapy neck and shoulder pain strength and flexibility and #8, 46 minutes, heart rate 77/99, 53 calories,153 steps.

Doreen, that sounds like it will be a fun vacation trip.

Belinda, nice work on Fit Split mixed impact cardio, pilates and the yoga.

Hi everyone,

2 mile Outdoor walk + Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga for Balance, Flexibility and Mobility, Relaxation and Stretching - Flow 3 - Hips and Knees = 22 min.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Today I did Raw Cardio Crush #2 that Kelly just put up, 34 minutes, (32 actual), heart rate 113/146(not accurate as I kept looking at my Fitbit and after the first time through all 10 moves my heart rate was 99 so I stopped a couple of time adjusting and finally tightening and then it moved up some) 152 calories (health mate app with my scale said 181), 2.652 steps. I will see how it comes out next time and hopefully it goes better. I then did Raw Power Up 45 minutes, heart rate 108/149, 146 calories, 936 steps and finished with Lindsey Samper neck and shoulder therapy yoga #11, 27 minutes, 28 calories, 47 step. Total time was 326 calories, 1 hour 46 minutes, 3,635 steps.

Coffeyfit Raw POWER UP
5 rounds and active rests which are Kettlebell swings or other activity
44:18 length Kelly uses around 32# barbell and 20# Kettlebell
I did round 1 with a 35# barbell and dropped to 32 # barbell and used a 20# kettlebell
Rnd 1 high pull 10 reps, hang pull 10 reps, clean from the hip 10 reps, bench squat 10 reps then quicker pace 10 reps, clean from the hip 10 reps, power clean from the floor 10 reps
25 kettlebell swings
Rnd 2 high pull 10 reps, hang pull 10 reps, clean from the hip 10 reps, bench squat 10 and 10 reps, power clean from the floor 10 reps
Kettlebell swings alternating 26 reps
Rnd 3 high pull 10 reps, hang pull 10 reps, clean from the hip 10 reps, bench squat 10 and 10 reps, power clean from the floor 10 reps
Kettlebell figure 8’s 26 reps (Kelly gives the option of stopping here at 23 minutes)
Rnd 4 Kelly takes out all high pulls
Clean from the hips 10 reps, squat sit and stand 10 and 10 reps squat, then sit and knee ups 10 reps, then 20 squats sitting on the bench and up, power cleans 10 reps
Kettlebell swings alternating 26 reps
Rnd 5 Clean from the hip 10 reps, squat sit and stand, 20 reps with knee ups, 20 squats quick paced, power clean 10 reps
Kettlebell figure 8’s 26 reps
At 35 minutes abs
Sit ups feet under bar, sit ups with kettlebell 20#, reverse crunch feet over barbell, obliques waistline alternating side crunches, reverse crunch
Repeat for second set
Stretch at 42 minutes

RAW CARDIO CRUSH 2 32:7 minutes no equipment and it is done outside
10 moves done twice with a couple of moves added at the end of the second set. Done 45 seconds each 25 seconds rest
jack front kick
4 jabs 2 upper cut (Kelly calls it something else as it punches over shoulder)
squat/hold/jump
jogging
heel click/side squat/curtsy
jab/ cross/ turn
skater x2/lunge split switch
step/4 knees alternating
batter up
squat thrust/plank jacks/knee in right and left
round 2 same and adds
jogging single single double
box and turn jacks
knee pulls

Belinda, nice work this weekend and today. I keep looking at Barre workouts. I really should do some of them. Jessica Smith has some as well.

Good morning,

L4 D2 Legs Lift 50/50 plus Jane Adams Core Strength and More is done. Yesterday I started SBF Total Barre 2020 challenge. I also did Day 2 TB Tone 8.

Diane - I am not a fan of JS barre workouts. Her barre feel like more ballet to me which I find boring. I do like her strength, walking and yoga workouts. JS barre workouts are nothing like SBF, IMO! I prefer SBF for barre.

I will be back later.

I did a Yvette step and kettlebell workout this morning. the kettlebell was mostly for cardio effect not strength training.

I orderd a new fitbit charge 4. Let's hope the GPS tracking is better than the 2. I could never get the Charge 2 to track my bike rides- which is what I want the GPS for. But on the 4 I can also control Spotify from my fitbit and I'm hoping that works well too!

Today I did Step Sync full workout and added the bonus first combo and finished product. I had to stop and mess with my Fitbit multiple times as it kept dropping out and losing the heart rate. I wanted over 300 calories so added the extra to the main workout. This took 73 minutes with pauses to adjust, 352 calories, heart rate 118/153, 7,364 steps. I then did Lindsey Samper Safe Stretches, 19 minutes, 18 calories, 26 steps. I really needed a stretch. I woke up sore all over from yesterday's workout. Total time was 92 minutes, 370 calories, 7,390 steps.

Doreen, the charge is the smaller band watch isn't it? I haven't really looked at them. I can get GPS and Spotify with my Fit Versa 2, but I don't use it. Since it doesn't track heart rate, I am not sure how it would do on GPS. That might work better, who knows?

Belinda, I would probably not like JS barre then. I remember being excited about Les Mills having barre workouts and all it was was ballet moves and no barre used or what would be toning work. At least the couple I checked out. I was not wanting a ballet dance moves workout. I find that boring too.

Garage Fitness this morning....

Circuit 1
1️⃣Push-up with DB Drag
1️⃣DB Skier Swing
*15 seconds rest
2️⃣DB Front Hold Fwd Lunge
2️⃣DB Piston Row
*15 Seconds Rest
3️⃣DB Stiff Leg Deadlift
3️⃣Crab Toe Touch
*15 Seconds Rest
4️⃣DB Sumo Squat to High Row
4️⃣Sprawl to Donkey Butt Kick
*15 Seconds Rest
5️⃣Alt DB Curl with Double Lower
5️⃣DB Burpee Punch
*15 Seconds Rest
6️⃣DB Straight Leg Situp & Press
6️⃣Twisting Mt Climber
*1 minute rest
Circuit 2
1️⃣DB Alternating Snatch
1️⃣Lateral Burpee Over Dumbbell
*15 Seconds Rest
2️⃣DB Sumo Squat Hold to Front Raise
2️⃣Jump Squats
*15 Seconds Rest
3️⃣DB Overhead Step Back Lunge
3️⃣DB Piston Press
*15 Seconds Rest
4️⃣DB Row to Tricep Kickback
4️⃣DB Weighted Jacks
*15 Seconds Rest
5️⃣DB Goodmorning to Squat
5️⃣DB Squat Hop Burpee Man Maker
*15 Seconds Rest
6️⃣DB Side Plank with Lateral Raise
6️⃣Hollow Body Rock

I don't like barre at all - endless reps bore me.

SBF barre doesn't do endless preps. I find them boring too. That's why I like her barre workouts, they are fun. You should give SBF a try. She does offer a free trial :) Great job this morning. It looks good.

Diane - JS has a ton of free barre workouts on YT. Give those a try. Although I find her YT stuff better than some of her dvd's. Like I said I am not into ballet. I haven't tried LM barre workouts yet. I know a lot of people like Beachbody barre. Need to give those a try some day's. Great job yesterday.

I just finished Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Crush #2 for the second time this week. Much better than it was Monday with the Fitbit. I knew it was way off then and wanted to repeat it. This was 32 minutes, heart rate 132/169, 179 calories and fitbit did not drop out on me this time. 3,184 steps. I followed this with Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #5, 24 minutes, 120 calories, 1,706 steps, heart rate 126/156. Love this one. I used 10# dumbbells and a 10# kettlebell for overhead moves (there are two) otherwise I used 15 nd 20 # kettlebell for the swings, 20 for the figure 8's (forgot how long it goes and fast paced), 10 and 12 # dumbbells for the rest of the dumbbell moves. Bench presses have become hard for me because they hurt the front of my shoulders Total time was 56 minutes, 299 calories (should have jumped around for a couple minutes LOL) 4,890 steps.
I went to Sprouts and still need to hit a different store for paper goods and that sort of thing. Came home and got such a bad headache and neck pain. Better now after taking something, but I am sure not getting all of the things done that I need to.

Doreen, I think my preference would be Circuit 1 as Circuit 2 has too much stuff on the shoulders for me. Nice work.

Belinda, I think I have done a Jessica Smith barre workout on youtube before. I don't like endless reps either. I think I have only done Cathe's Turbo Barre workout 2 times in it's entirety. I remember the first time she used light weights or something for upper body, I just remember it hurting really bad the next day. After that I skipped that part the next time and later I just used the abs on it. I think I remember a workout on Cathe Live where she did some boxing and then barre or something and I liked that one.

I need to get up and finish up some cleaning so I can maybe get to bed earlier ;) Plus if I get another 720 steps I will be over 10,000 again.

ICE Rock 'em Sockem this morning. Its been a while so I forgot while I enjoy this one there is something wrong with the audio on my download. I don't know if the DVD is the same? So I just kinda have to ignore what she is saying because the words are behind the video.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.