Lift Move & Restore Equipment List?

Debinmi

Cathlete
Hey Cathe/SNM,

Since you're about to start filming LM&R soon, it'd be appreciated to have a list of the equipment being used - especially before the Mega-Boss Sale ends.

Thanks for considering. :)

I am wondering too if the Boss Bands & Loops will be used…..I think tubing probably is,
the mini ball, yoga blocks, and other stuff pictured, but wondering about them.
wondering too if the weight plates will be used on their own besides just for abs?

Equipment List For Lift, Move & Restore​

In this picture from last night’s rehearsal, you can see Brenda and Kristin using Cathe balance discs. Different pieces of equipment will be used throughout the series for strength, power, and balance challenges.

Many of you have requested an equipment list for the Lift, Move & Restore Series so that you can take advantage of our Mega Boss sale, which is going on now. Below you will find a complete list of all of the Cathe fitness items that will be used in this series, including optional items.

Yoga Blocks
Balance Discs
Stability Ball
Mini yoga Ball
Fabric Boss Loop
Foam Roller
Firewalker Loops (light and/or medium tension)
Resistance Tube (light and/or medium tension
Fitness Mat
6 Foot Round Yoga Mat (optional)
Mini Step Mat (for extra knee cushion on certain moves) (optional)
Lifting gloves (optional)
STS bars (optional)
Barbell (dumbbells can be substituted)

*dumbbells and a high step will also be used

I am wondering too if the Boss Bands & Loops will be used…..I think tubing probably is,
the mini ball, yoga blocks, and other stuff pictured, but wondering about them.
wondering too if the weight plates will be used on their own besides just for abs?
Sounds like 'yes', to everything you asked about, except it doesn't appear the fabric Boss bands are used (just the loop).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.