Lift it Hiit it Lower Body & Hiit Circuit Lower Body

xiangnimen

Cathlete
Hi SNM -

I was wondering if you could explain how these workouts will differ. It seems like they will both combine weights and cardio. [emoji4]

Yes, they both mix cardio and weights. They differ in that one has a weight focus on lower body while the other's focus is upper body. Of course. there are other difference too, but you will have to wait until the HiiT Upper Body Circuit has been filmed and details released before I can answer your question. We only release details on workouts that have finished being filmed, so keep checking back and we can revisit your question at that time.

Thanks for the quick reply SNM! I was actually just wondering what the difference was between the two lower body workouts, since they both seemed to be using the same concept of cardio and weights. [emoji5]️

They really are completely different concepts. In contrast training (Lift it HiiT it - Legs) you do a weight exercise say for 10 reps and then immediately follow the weight exercise with a plyo exercise that is similar to the movement that you just did with a weight. Then you keep repeating this pattern.

The lower body circuit workout doesn't use the concept of contrast training. In HiiT Lower Body Circuit you will do several minutes of lower body cardio exercises before moving on to a weight section that can also last several minutes.

To demonstrate the difference let me show you two videos from the past that are at least similar in concept to what these two videos are like.

Here is a video clip from 2008 STS Plyo Legs ( This workout is similar in concept to Lift it HiiT it - Legs ):

Here is a video clip from 2012 XTrain Cardio Leg Blast ( This workout is similar in concept to HiiT Lower Body Circuit ):

Hope this helps!

All these pics for the new lower body workouts is great. It made me want to do Cardio Leg Blast which is what I just did and I love it so much. Looking forward to the new dvd's. Keep up the great work Cathe and Crew and everyone else involved.

They really are completely different concepts. In contrast training (Lift it HiiT it - Legs) you do a weight exercise say for 10 reps and then immediately follow the weight exercise with a plyo exercise that is similar to the movement that you just did with a weight. Then you keep repeating this pattern.

The lower body circuit workout doesn't use the concept of contrast training. In HiiT Lower Body Circuit you will do several minutes of lower body cardio exercises before moving on to a weight section that can also last several minutes.

To demonstrate the difference let me show you two videos from the past that are at least similar in concept to what these two videos are like.

Here is a video clip from 2008 STS Plyo Legs ( This workout is similar in concept to Lift it HiiT it - Legs ):

Here is a video clip from 2012 XTrain Cardio Leg Blast ( This workout is similar in concept to HiiT Lower Body Circuit ):

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the explanation with the video clips. Really looking forward to trying out these new workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.