Lex - What happened to the nutrition tip of the day on Eggs you promised

Dawn W

Cathlete
Hi Lex,
I know the holidays are hetic, but I was looking forward to your Nutrition tip of the day and haven't seen it yet. Maybe you should call it Tip of the Week for us impatient ones. ;-)

Thanks for all your informative posts. Looking forward to your next nutrition tip.
Dawn W

Oops! Osrry about that. I thought no one was really into it so I was taking my time. I will for sure post the egg info tonight! But if I don't work out soon I'll end up blowing it off, so I'd better get going.

Thanks for the support, too! I really appreciate that.

Lex

Hi Dawn,
I really enjoy Lex's nutrition tips also. Last I heard, she was gonna give us the skinny on the incredible, edible egg. That one definitely interested me since I'm trying to decide if I should cut them out of my diet or leave them in it. Maybe she's been out of town for the New Year's Holiday.

Lisa

Actually I just read in another post that she just recieved some bad family news. Sorry to hear that Lex. Take care of whatever you need to. We understand.
Dawn W

Ditto to what Dawn said. I'm so sorry to hear Lex's bad news. We didn't mean to hurry you Lex. It's just that you have spoiled us so much. We all enjoy your posts and learn so much from you. We will miss you the next few days. You're the best!
Lisa

The nutritional post o'the day is up, with some good facts about eggs and some good intro facts about Vitamin A. I'm not sure what the next post will be, possibly back to grains, possibly diving further into the subject of water and fat soluble vitamins? But I'll be back!

And thank you, everyone, for your kind words and for being so patient. I'm really flattered that you missed it, that inspires me to learn more myself so I have more to share.

Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.