Let's play...question game!

Jennifit

Cathlete
OK - I am going to ask a question, you answer, then ask the next person a question. Even if this has been done before, it will be fun. Make sure to copy and paste the original question in your post...

If you could buy one item, no matter the cost, what would it be?

I would buy a bass boat for my husband.

Who is the one person you would love to have dinner with. (Dead or alive)

I'd love to have dinner with my mom, one more time. I miss her terribly.

What's one thing you never leave the house without?

God (does that count?) if not, then Jesus Christ - I have a boat load of questions!

Speaking of Questions: If you could ask only one question of God and have it answered, what would it be?

Uh-oh - disregard mine - Shelley and I posted at the same time!)

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

(I'm changing my answer because I also posted at the same time.)

I'll answer Shelley's: I never leave the house without my wallet. I panic if I think I forgot it!

Q:If you could go back and single-handedly change one event in history, what would it be?

A: 9/11 would NOT have happened!!!!

Q: If you could instantly change your current job/profession, what would you change it to and why?

>Q: If you could instantly change your current job/profession,
>what would you change it to and why?

I love teaching, but if I had to change it instantly, I'd want to be a travel writer.

[font color=brick red]Q: If you were stranded on an island (with a DVD player and endless battery supply), which 3 Cathe DVDs would you HAVE to have with you?[/font]

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wavesmile.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Q: If you were stranded on an island (with a DVD player and endless battery supply), which 3 Cathe DVDs would you HAVE to have with you?

1. LIC
2. KPC/LG
3. BodyMax 2

Q: If you could travel anywhere in the world what would your dream destination be?

Jenn

A: Sidney Australia.

A new question: If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?

A: Hanging on to a relationship that was going no where for 8 years instead of facing reality and moving on....

Q: If you could LOOK like anyone at all (alive, dead, famous or not), who would it be?

>Q: If you could travel anywhere, all expenses paid, where
>would you go?

I would do a worldwide cruise.

[font color=brick red] Q: What are three things you hope to accomplish someday?[/font]

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wavesmile.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

A: 1.Either have a successful f/t personal training career via a gym (basically working for someone else) OR, what I'd REALLY love is to open my own PT business one day! 2.Perhaps run a marathon. 3.Get on a good schedule for housecleaning/laundry and STICK TO IT so nothing ever gets "out of control".

Q: What kind of lifestyle do you hope to lead when you retire? If you are already retired, are you living the lifestyle that you had envisioned for yourself and if so, what is it like?

In retirement, I'd like to be wealthy enough to hire as many interior decorators, renovation teams, etc. to make my apartment a real home without having to give up restaurants to afford it. And, of course, I'd love to be able to work out 5 days per week, for as long as I feel like.

Repeat question: If you could have any profession in the world tomorrow, what would it be?

Oh what fun!! :D

Repeat question: If you could have any profession in the world tomorrow, what would it be?

A: An herbalist...or nutriionist.

Question: What's your favorite way to relax?

A: Hanging out here on the forums!:7

Q: Do you envy the stars' rich, fancy way of life or are you content being a "regular joe" or josephine as is probably more likely the case? LOL ;)

Question: What's your favorite way to relax?

Watching TV, doing the crossword puzzle, or playing a game like Sudoku. When my mind is relaxed, my body follows.

What's your favorite movie of all time?

>
>Q: Do you envy the stars' rich, fancy way of life or are you
>content being a "regular joe" or josephine as is probably
>more likely the case? LOL ;)

A: NO! I would not be able to stand the world judging my body, relationships, children, etc. ALL the time...I wouldn't be able to stand it.

New Q: What is the FIRST thing you do in the shower? (Shampoo, shave, etc)

I stand under the spray, wet down my hair, and just enjoy the warmth ;)

New Q: Besides exercise, what is your greatest stress reliever?

Debbie

I don't want to take a pill. Go to Africa, go follow some bushman around. He's being chased by a lion. That's stress. You're not going to find a pygmy on Paxil, I'll tell you that right now.
-Ellen Degeneres

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.