Let's Go - Manic Monday

marcy

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I only did part of the workout today. LIS abs (pretty easy for me, yesterday's abs were tougher) and I tried the pyramid. Only got up to 2 chins/2 pulls and the pushups and crunches. Pushups and crunches no problem -- 2nd pyramid tough - not full chins/pulls.

I'm off to my interview. I actually have another one at 3:30 at an agency but I'm hoping the first one works out and I won't have to go on the 2nd.

Will check in later.

Have a great day!

Marcy

Good Morning :)

Just finished 4DS chest and back/pyramid chins etc./LIS abs (was going to do the LIS abs tomorrow, but chance of a storm and power outage tonight, and I may not have power tomorrow:eek: ) Great workout}( }( I upped my weights and chin/pull ups (although I did have to pause between the 3rd and 4th chin up....

Stats:
pyramid: up to 4 chins/4 neg. pull ups/5 pushups: my bar is starting to swing as I go up in chin ups and I don't know if I can wait for the tower Cathe is selling, I really need to find a tower or something.....
chest/back
round 1:
1 arm rows warmup: 12 lbs (didn't know if I should increase this or not, and decided not)
1 arm rows: 35# both sets
pushups: did them, both sets
round 2:
bb rows: 67.5# both sets (used the plate mates on the bb weights)
incline db flys: 27.5# both sets
round 3:
1 arm rows elbow out: 22.5# (could have done 25#, did 20 last week)
pushups: done
round 4:
incline pullover(held weight diff than cathe, used the plate mates)22.5#
incline press: 31.25# but only 10 reps (I had a REALLY hard time getting the weight up with the incline and into the starting position, once there though, I was okay. May use the bb next week, may be easier)
round 5: band/pushups: done}(

Meals:
b: steal cut oats and orange
s: apple and pb
l: hummus 2 whole wheat pita, cottage cheese double, 3 morning star farms artichoke/spinach thingys
s: ww shake and cherries if time, if not banana and strawberries and 2 cheese sticks
d: garden burger with cheese and spinach salad

tofu stir fry:
I buy the extra firm tofu
I saute broccli,carrots, mushrooms, snap peas in a pan, add tofu cut into chunks, add sauce and then eat:9
sauce:
3T terriaky marinade
1T water
1tsp cornstarch
1tsp sugar
ginger ( I don't like, so I don't add it)
mix together add to pan by making a well in the middle of the veggies. sauce will thicken in about 30 sec. then mix veggies thru the sauce.

Marcy~GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!!! Sending positive vibes your way!!!!! Keep us posted!! Glad you got a workout in.

Gin~ how was cardio today? I am thinking of doing Imax 2 blast only for a change of pace tomorrow for the cardio. Hoping I will have power- they are predicting major storms for us, and we lost power last 2 storms. Enjoy your last week of teaching at your school:D

Baseball tonight thru Thurs!! I am assuming we will keep winning the games for the championship on Thursday.. Wish us luck...they are a great group of boys and they play VERY well together!!!

Okay, is this the longest post ever???? I obviously have plenty of time on my hands:p
Have a rockin' day:+
Deanie

Good Afternoon

I can't believe the game is still on tonight, its 93 degrees!

Gin~ Where are you?!?!?!:)

Marcy~ I hope your interviews are going well!

Deanie

Hi Again!

Went for both interviews. First one seemed to go pretty well. She has a few more people to screen and if they like me, they'll have me come back to meet the attorneys later on in the week.

Went to the second interview at an agency. She said she has at least one job for me to go on but she also wanted me to redo one test so I could get a higher score and be more marketable.

I also have another interview tomorrow. Looks like things are starting to pick up a bit.

DH is sleeping so I'm going to try and get a workout in before he wakes up.

It was 98 degrees here today. The hottest so far. Tomorrow we should get a cool spell - 89 degrees.

Deanie - Great workout! Good luck with DS's games.

Hi Gin!

Marcy

Good EVENING Girls!

It is 6pm here and this is the first time I have had to get on computer all day!
I ran and then did LIS cardio...FUN! How many times have I done LIS cardio and I think this was the first time I got the entire routine down with no mess-ups!:eek: :)
Had a bad headache today at school and my back has been sore since yesterday (more than usual). I think I need to be careful about lifting heavy weights with my back.:-( Had an appt with the chiro this aft and she wants me to get a chin up bar to hang from to help straighten out my back.

Deanie--Be careful on your chin up bar. Don't want it to break!:eek: Thank you for the Tofu Stir Fry recipe. Sounds great! Is IMAX2 blasts just the blasts?? YIKES! Don't think I am man enough for that one. Good luck to ds with the b-ball!:)

Marcy--Sounds like you are on the right track with the interviews! Keep us posted. I just got my Tracey's Strike Zone in the mail. I have heard some negative comments about it.:-( Hope I like it.

Have a good evening!
Gin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.